Business Intelligence Analyst II2018 - PRESENTMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Technologies: Tableau, SQL, Python, R, Business Intelligence (BI)
- Connected distributed data systems using R, Python, and SQL and consolidated information for data visualization.
- Constructed interactive Tableau dashboards for doctors and hospital management to test hypotheses, study patient care, monitor KPIs, and identify areas for operational improvement.
- Led the technical part of a multidiscipline research project investigating the use of natural language processing (NLP) to classify Memorial Sloan Kettering’s patient messages and identify patients that could be at negative health risks.
- Acted as the lead developer of bizi, the Business Insights team’s core Python package that works to standardize business logic and frequently used queries for our group and the wider MSK data community.
- Devised a process that tokenizes radiology reports using NLP techniques and employs logistic regression and support vector machine classification models to identify improperly documented surgeries.
Senior Healthcare Data Analyst2016 - 2018VillageMD
Technologies: R, Tableau, SQL, SAS, Business Intelligence (BI)
- Mined and analyzed patient data from medical claims, pharmacy claims, and electronic medical records (EMR) to discover actionable insights on ways to provide better care for patients and drive business operations.
- Created and implemented a more efficient data model and reporting process that performed ETL from disparate data sources, calculated key metrics, and created logical output tables for data visualization in Tableau.
- Stratified the Indianapolis patient population using a multivariate predictive risk model to recommend the highest risk individuals to our ancillary care programs to ensure quality care and better health outcomes.
- Collaborated with IT teams to optimize data acquisition and plan future data system architecture within Amazon Web Services (AWS) to best support current and future analytic processes.