CTO2017 - PRESENTGuestX
- Maintained an SLA uptime of 99.99% for our larger customers such as Seattle Space Needle and Chicago Navy Pier.
- Facilitated the conversion of key transactional functions to micro-services hosted on Azure Functions for horizontal scalability.
- Developed the core API-first foundation for the entire back-end system.
- Led the efforts to make GuestX PCI-DSS compliant and certified.
- Converted an in-house authentication system to a third-party SSO, Auth0.
- Migrated entire platform from private hybrid infrastructure to 100% Azure Cloud to support over $200 million in transactions.
Head of Product and Development2013 - 2017Ticketure
- Wireframed the first version of the product and drafted the core project plan to go from vision to production.
- Led development of the backend engine wrote in Node.js and MongoDB.
- Implemented CI/CD and unit testing processes system-wide.
- Ran a team of 10+ developers.
- Integrated with multiple 3rd party APIs including, Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.NET, Xero, Quickbooks, Auth0, and more.
Senior Software Engineer2006 - 2008Mobi2Go
- Maintained an SLA of 99.999% for over 10+ major restaurant chains.
- Developed the initial framework for the platform to handle all Unit testing, DB connections, transactions, and logging.
- Integrated with over 30+ 3rd party booking systems for seamless machine-to-machine data transfer.
- Held responsibility for the initial platform architecture.
Software Engineer2005 - 2007Microsoft
- Developed C# applications for the sales team to communicate with their key clients.