Software Developer2016 - 2017GoDaddy
Technologies: Java, Dropwizard
- Developed eCommerce RESTful API back-end services for pricing, promotions, and taxes.
- Deployed web services using Jenkins and Rancher.
- Maintained legacy C++ eCommerce components.
Computer Scientist2014 - 2016Sandia National Laboratories
Technologies: Java, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Python
- Developed security web applications based on C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server, AngularJS, and Angular Material.
- Wrote Java cybersecurity applications that interface with Splunk, MongoDB, and Accumulo sources to collect and analyze user-behavioral data.
- Maintained C++ data-collection applications.
- Wrote Python applications to process and convert images.
Computer Scientist2013 - 2014Applied Research Associates, Inc.
- Maintained a C++ computational-geometry application that models buildings for analysis.
- Created and ran modeling test cases.
- Developed a Java application to analyze the signal strengths of satellite communication.
Senior Software Engineer2006 - 2013Numerix, LLC
Technologies: Visual Basic, C#
- Wrote C#/WPF, Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), and COM/ActiveX-based applications to provide user interfaces for Microsoft Office Excel-based products.
- Acted as a team configuration manager—maintaining Subversion repositories.
- Created product installers using WiX, Windows Installer, merge modules, and C++ custom actions.
Software Engineer2002 - 2006ATK Mission Research
Technologies: C++, C#, Visual Basic, COM, ActiveX, Embedded C
- Designed and implemented Windows-based Visual C++ 6.0, C#, and Visual Basic 6.0 applications to control and monitor power systems.
- Created COM and ActiveX components to enable custom interaction with third-party applications.
- Developed a C++ application; used the Open CASCADE library for creating models to use in electromagnetic simulations.
- Worked on programming RabbitCore embedded devices using Dynamic C.