Back-end Developer2020 - 2021Matco Enterprises
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), TypeScript, Node.js
- Developed a brand new application for large-scale data transfer in the medical field using Node.js and TypeScript.
- Held responsibility for choosing tech stack, oversaw the whole development lifecycle from first lines of code to deployment to AWS.
- Ensured safe and secure handling and transfer of patient data.
Back-end Developer2020 - 2020Hapag-Lloyd
- Developed a Node.js back end for the organization of logistics in the field of international goods shipping.
- Upgraded a Node.js back end from a single instance to auto-scaling with multiple instances.
- Set up a new PostgreSQL database with indices, stored procedures, and partitioning.
- Performed maintenance work on a cluster of microservices for goods fulfillment.
iOS Developer2019 - 2020OkCupid
Technologies: In-app Purchases, iOS, Objective-C, Swift
- Collaborated with a team of developers to improve and built new features for a dating application.
- Refreshed the user interface and marketing of in-app purchases.
- Incorporated analytics and A/B testing to continuously improve the user experience.
iOS Developer2018 - 2020Nuro
Technologies: Push Notifications, Location Services, Google Maps SDK, iOS, Swift
- Developed a brand-new iOS application for navigation of grocery delivery drivers.
- Enabled the expansion of a diverse fleet of fully autonomous, partially autonomous, and manual vehicles.
- Built features for tracking driver locations, notifications about assigned deliveries, routing, grocery pickup/dropoff, and more.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2019Tinble
- Worked on an application allowing users to access local business offers and coupons.
- Built B2B features for a business panel to access and analyze user data using a Node.js back end and Angular front end.
- Implemented geofencing to track interactions between the end customers and local businesses.
iOS Developer2019 - 2019Graffunder Holdings LLC
Technologies: PostGIS, Location Services, iOS, Swift
- Extended an iOS app used for in-flight navigation by pilots.
- Built new UI features and refined the user interface.
- Developed features to replay, upload, and download flight data.
iOS Developer2017 - 2017IQZone
Technologies: Advertising, iOS, Objective-C
- Translated Android framework functionality to iOS to enable cross-platform availability of advertising features.
- Implemented access to advanced proprietary advertisement filling technology from the iOS platform.
- Added high-performance caching to improve networking performance in geographic areas with lower-speed network access.
iOS Developer2017 - 2017SixCRM
Technologies: Core Graphics, iOS, Swift
- Developed a brand new app for customer relations management.
- Built custom charts, graphs and plots for user data.
- Oversaw whole progress of app development from initial sketches to release-ready application.
iOS Developer2017 - 2017Position Technologies, Inc.
Technologies: UI Design, iOS, Objective-C, Swift
- Took over full responsibility for iOS app for data entry and B2B data management in the field of map data distribution for physical business locations.
- Got the app ready for release and to be used by customers/business partners.
- Enabled the extension of a successful business venture from only large B2B clients to also include small businesses.
Researcher for Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision2013 - 2016Goethe-Universität
Technologies: C++, C
- Wrote algorithms for advanced image processing and feature detection.
- Evaluated behavioral patterns and participated in risk analysis for self-driving cars.
- Ran simulations to test various scenarios where software is used to control driver assistance systems or fully self-driving cars.
iOS Developer2012 - 2016Freelance Work
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, Xcode
- Deployed applications to the App Store.
- Supported users and evaluated feedback.
- Updated and permanently improved apps over long periods of time.
- Developed general-purpose and specific frameworks to share reusable components between apps.
- Handled migration from Swift 1 to Swift 2 and from Swift 2 to Swift 3.
iOS Developer2014 - 2015Rossmann
Technologies: MongoDB, Node.js, Objective-C, Xcode
- Built the initial version of the iOS app from the ground up.
- Incorporated the company's corporate design into the app.
- Implemented simple user authorization while keeping all features usable by non-authorized users.
- Coordinated communication between the retail, marketing, and software development teams.
- Refactored the back end to enhance performance and improve security.