- iOS Developer2012 - PRESENTApps4Life LLC
- Created an iPhone game using UIKit which contained four mini-games, including: an air hockey game, a pong game, and a car dodging game.
- Created an iPhone app which allowed users to do a mock vote on the 2012 US Presidential, Senatorial, and House elections; users could also view the live results, with Parse used as the back-end for storing said results.
- Created an iPhone app that allowed users to apply a "Rasta" color filter to their photos, using Open GL ES shaders to achieve the effect.
- Created a news aggregator app for iOS that retrieved articles on a variety of topics via a RESTful API.
- Lead Programmer2012 - PRESENTDactyl Applications, Inc.
- Created a series of three educational apps for iOS (universal) to help users learn multiplication, addition, subtraction, and division with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Integrated Amazon Simple Email Service to allow users to export their results in CSV format.
- Created a travel app that aggregated data about methods of transportation for getting on and off of Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.
- Created a Mac OS X app to automate the tasks of resizing and renaming retina images for use in iOS apps.
- iOS Developer2010 - 2012Supreme Heaven Internet Team Corp
Technologies: Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Open GL ES, Ruby on Rails, cocos2d-iphone
- Created a note-taking app for iOS which allowed users to type or draw while audio is being recorded; notes were then played back in real-time, in-sync with the audio.
- Created a beat detection algorithm in Objective-C that parsed the rhythm from a recorded song.
- Created a prefix tree data structure in Objective-C for the purpose of efficiently determining the presence or absence of various words with a given prefix for an iOS word-based game.
- Created a class in Objective-C to implement the ability to move the cursor in a body of text in iOS by sliding one's finger left, right, up, or down on the onscreen keyboard.
- Created a multiplayer music trivia game for iPad designed to allow multiple users to compete in a trivia competition in real-time.
- Created a Frogger-esque game for iOS using cocos2d-iphone.