Developer2020 - 2021Carnegie Mellon University
- Developed an annotation-based Chrome extension API documentation using React, which led developers to perform 79% better on an API learning task than the control group.
- Refactored the application to use React Hooks, cutting over 2,000 lines of code.
- Implemented Google Analytics into the application to improve data analysis capabilities.
Biomedical Engineering2018 - 2020Air Liquide
Technologies: C++, Python, Microcontroller Programming, Sensors & Actuators, Medical Devices
- Developed and tested new medical devices with an interdisciplinary team of engineers.
- Created device prototypes with Arduino and C++ and built a graphic user interface in Python to collect and analyze data from device testing.
- Oversaw the entire development cycle of a ventilator working with contractors to test and manufacture the device.