Senior Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTPegasystems
- Acted as the driving force behind using Styled-components, which is now used heavily to theme the component library.
- Responsible for setting up the Enzyme and React testing library and creating unit testing standards for the it.
- Created and maintained a complex wrapper component for one of the most heavily used components in Pega's software (Rich Text Editor).
Front-end Engineer2021 - 2021Chewy
- Implemented a feature that allowed items to be added to a customer's auto-ship order by clicking a single link from their email.
- Integrated Chewy's concept of virtual bundling with their auto-ship service on all product, auto-ship, and order pages.
- Participated in the release cycle. Oversaw running releases, which included communicating to organizations regarding the deadlines for merging features, merging relevant hotfixes, and deploying the main eCommerce application.
Software Engineer2017 - 2019Optum
- Designed and developed an interactive forum for pharmacy warehouse workers. The app enabled them to ask and answer other employees' questions and was gamified with a badging and points system.
- Designed and prototyped an invoice and claims tracking application.
- Served as the sole full-stack engineer for an application that monitored the health of various servers, monitors, and other app services that ran United Health Group and Optum's deployed software projects.
Data Visualization Researcher2017 - 2017Cognitive and Immersive Systems Lab
Technologies: Vue 2, Node.js, Data Visualization, Vue, NPM
- Researched and designed a data visualization for the labs' analogy engine.
- Developed data visualization using Vue.js and Node.js.
- Achieved an RPI research award for a presentation on the design and development of said visualization.