Drupal Developer2017 - PRESENTFreelance
- Built and migrated a CakePHP project to Drupal 8.
- Implemented a partial redesign of individual sections of the site.
- Generated PDF files based on a template and placing SVG graphs in it while converting relative unit measures to static ones.
Web Developer2018 - 2019Manifesto
Technologies: Drupal, BLT, Lighning, Acquia Cloud, AWS
- Built a new platform for a Scottish University using an Agile approach and mentored its Development team.
- Automated the deployment process using CircleCI and AWS CodeCommit.
- Led data migration/architecture, site building, bug fixing, Solr search, and Search API integration.
Drupal Developer2016 - 2017Dropsolid
- Managed custom migration to Drupal 8.
- Implemented a non-standard AJAX commerce checkout page.
- Worked out the integration of new Medipim API.
- Picked up a failing project in terms of time estimation, fixed all the issues, and deployed live.
- Built a Symfony App for scheduled email reports.
- Led a project development based on the European Commission profile.
Drupal Developer2014 - 2016Dennis Publishing
- Collaborated with the AdOps team and PM to identify technical possibilities of their ideas.
- Developed in-house Drupal profile used for 20+ projects.
- Created a module for AMP integration in Drupal on a very early stage.
- Covered any new functionality with all the possible test scenarios using Behat BDD.
- Reviewed other developers coding quality.
- Built a Lazy loading Ads(when in user view) JS solution.
- Used Vagrant as a development environment.
Drupal Developer2012 - 2014FFW
- Maintained a custom CMF project of one of Stanford's faculty.
- Migrated a custom CMF to Drupal 7.
- Created custom modules.
- Supported front-end developers.
- Integrated SimpleSAMLphp authentication.
QA Engineer2011 - 2012Simpals
Technologies: C#, Selenium
- Created and maintained automated tests run on a daily basis.
- Encouraged developers to fix reported issues.