Game Designer, Programmer2012 - PRESENTMarvel Apps LLC
Technologies: Unity Pro, C#
- Created provisionals, which required code signing and releasing of apps into the Mac App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Apps Store.
- Created, developed, and utilized 3rd-party plugins for in-app purchases for each respective app store.
- Programmed unique 2D Sudoku game using Unity Pro and C#.
- Created, designed, developed, and managed a design team while creating a 3D Missile Command App (Missile Barrage), completed in just 10 days and, at its peak, a top ten (#6) app in the Mac App Store.
- Created custom internal tools for cross-platform porting (iOS, Android, Mac) of Unity Pro projects using Prime 31 plugins.
- Used the Corona SDK to develop the first mobile app for iOS built with said SDK, completed in just 20 days.
- Designed and developed a framework for making a 3D Tower Defense game (Thresher Wing) for iOS devices using Unity Pro and C#.
- Integrated GameCenter (including leaderboards and achievements) into a variety of apps for iOS and the Mac App Store.
- Implemented revenue-generating business models into apps through both consumables and ads.
- Used JSON and XML to populate dynamic information for apps.
- Integrated Android, iOS, and Mac Apps with Facebook and Twitter.
- Implemented Push Notifications using Pushwoosh.
- Utilized analytics and 3rd-party promotional service APIs (e.g., Chartboost, Flurry).
- Integrated 3D Maya models, 2D UI elements, and animations into apps using Unity Pro.