Technical Architect2019 - 2020Hypergiant
- Helped design data architectures and pipelines that met various client scalability and cloud/on-premise requirements using Python, Go, AWS Lambda, Kafka queues, Docker services, protocol buffers, and PostgreSQL.
- Built a high-performant data processing pipeline for video processing with off-the-shelf deep neural networks, TensorFlow, and Go.
- Helped design mappings from 2D video to 3D space using ray-pointing technology.
- Worked on UI features for video analysis, training, and testing in React.
Senior Engineer2018 - 2019Percipient.ai
- Worked on the founding team made out of Uber and Google employees and was hired as the 10th employee.
- Built various features throughout the stack using a microservice architecture in an AI-powered computer vision platform.
- Collaborated closely with the UX and R&D team designing new features based on best-known customer requirements.
- Led React and Redux client-side architecture for a team of three.
- Helped design back-end distributed data processing pipelines using Python and Go.
- Designed object-tracking algorithms for advanced product features using ML (machine learning) and vectorized data structures.
- Constructed high-definition satellite image tools for use on the front end and back end.
- Worked on several endpoints in a Django REST API service.
Senior Front-end Engineer2015 - 2017Syapse
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Django, Python, Backbone.js, React, Javascrip
- Worked as a founding team made out of Stanford and was hired as a 25th employee.
- Designed UI features for a precision medicine platform facilitating the use of genetic testing in routine healthcare.
- Led the migration of 100,000 line codebase from Backbone.js to React.
- Architected components, patterns, and best practices for our team of nine engineers.
- Developed a real-time language parser by constructing and validating an AST for validation and navigation of large data schemas.
- Built various internal tools used to help scale the engineering team.
Full-stack Engineer2014 - 2014Workpad
- Built a full-stack application in an early-stage startup to streamline the process of industrial inspection.
- Developed the front end using AngularJS 1.0 while working closely with the CTO to iterate on features.
- Created a server with Node.js and MongoDB and used best practices for the REST API design.
Industrial Engineer Intern2011 - 2013Lockheed Martin
- Built solutions involving production scheduling, demand forecasting, and performance metric visualization in an optics manufacturing facility.
- Developed optimizations that helped reduce factory costs by $1.5 million annually and the factory won a coveted award for the highest performing and most improved factory.
- Pulled in data daily from a data warehouse using Microsoft Access and used various programs to run algorithms and help create UIs.