SDE22017 - PRESENTAmazon.com
- Contributed to launch Amazon Turkey. Processed binary files for credit cards (payments - international expansion).
- Architected and built payment processors. Designed and developed integration tests.
- Worked on Amazon logistics, automated gate, and integration with various services using AWS.
- Rewrote logistics React app from legacy to full functioning app used by thousands of users. Worked in back-end design and wrote Java APIs using some AWS services.
Sr. Developer | Scrum Master2015 - 2017CodeMetro
- Managed four remote scrum teams in three different time zones using principles of Agile methodology.
- Created a web framework in AngularJS to integrate with an existing platform.
- Developed new features to manage doctor appointments using AngularJS.
- Worked with the core system to add new a billing method.
Contractor2015 - 2015New York University
- Development of a script to migrate files from a legacy platform to Box cloud using Ruby.
- Worked on integration with Box APIs using Ruby and recurrent meetings with clients.
- Developed an API using Box Webhooks to synchronize user permissions using Ruby (Sinatra).
Sr. Programmer Analyst2009 - 2014Jet Multimedia
- Created a company ticket management system using C#.
- Integrated a core SMS routing platform with a new carrier API using C# and SOAP services.
- Created multiple queries to fill reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server.
- Implemented a new quiz product using the core platform system with C#.