Owner | Freelance Mobile Developer2010 - PRESENTcodeShack
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, Java, Android, C#, Xamarin, Unity, ASP.NET, AngularJS, jQuery
- Created a vector illustration app for iOS devices called miniDraw 2.
- Developed several games (both 2D and 3D) using Unity 3D, Corona, and Cocos2d.
- Built a CAD application for iPad devices, designed to estimate rooftop repair costs using geolocation.
- Created a restaurant management app for B2B services for both iOS and Android tablets, using cross-platform technologies (Xamarin) and .NET web services. the CMS was written using AngularJS.
- Developed a Bitcoin wallet app for both iOS and Android devices in native code.
- Built an eCommerce Android app for the fashion industry.
- Developed other projects on both iOS and Android for various customers.
Senior Software Developer2009 - 2010Steve Madden
- Kept the website front-end up-to-date and user-friendly, based on the design requirements.
- Maintained and updated the customer service platform, CMS, the store, and warehouse platforms.
- Developed various automated services for data validation, fraud control, email notification, and others.
- Created custom reports based on reporting services and T-SQL.
Software Architect | Software Developer2007 - 2009Pluriva Group
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, InRule
- Worked on the design of the architecture and development of a web-based ERP system.
- Developed the next version of the “Fill & Go International” suite (Rompetrol software).
- Analyzed and implemented a rule engine (InRule) in the current Rompetrol billing application.
- Analyzed various modules for the Emporiki bank. These modules included transaction, group and large exposure risk analysis.
- Performed maintenance of Rompetrol's billing platform.
Junior Software Developer2004 - 2007IBM Romania
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, Microsoft SQL Server
- Contributed to the development of the first and second version of a web-based application; the main purpose of this product is to offer an interface for IBM services to its customers. The key features of this application are the n-tier architecture, implementation of customer based workflows, and a rule engine. The application is developed on the Microsoft platform, and using the latest state-of-the-art technologies (ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, and C#).
- Implemented an online orders system in a web-based portal for a local brewery. The application was developed on the Microsoft platform using ASP, VB 6 COM objects, and SQL Server 2000.
- Developed a desktop application meant in assisting in the election process of Congressman James Rosapepe. This application offered an easy-to-use interface for accessing information regarding registered voters from a local database. The application was developed in C#, using an Access database for easy installation on the client side.
- Developed a general purpose framework and tools for any type of data-driven application. Key features of this framework are: transactional business logic, and a shortened development time by automating most of the code writing needs.
- Created a reflection-based SQL query generator.