Verified Expert in Engineering
Product Engineer and Developer
Cristian is a product engineer who can help you design, bootstrap, and architect a scalable front end that is delightful in its presentation and fast in its execution. He has experience implementing UI/UX, front end, or the product back end. His skills and his expertise make Cristian an excellent addition to any team.
The most amazing...
...project I've developed was a huge internal developer platform that focused on allowing remote and international teams to collaborate.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Significantly optimized system build pipelines, resulting in a 10x improvement and saving hundreds of development hours annually.
- Achieved a 50% reduction in client file sizes, effectively decreasing app Time to Interactive (TTI) from four seconds to two.
- Developed a comprehensive app redesign and v2 development roadmap focused on enhancing UX/UI/DX and additional features.
- Collaborated with the design team to establish a universal design library for seamless integration across all front-end projects.
- Engineered critical libraries to facilitate the creation of robust, resilient, and secure applications.
- Migrated slow Angular application incrementally to React while preserving development and release cadence.
- Made the application build times seven times faster, i.e., from five minutes to 30 seconds.
- Optimized the application bundle sizes, from 7MB core bundle size to 200KB and about 100KB of page-specific bundles.
- Improved Web Vitals dramatically, bringing down the time to interactive (TTI) score from around five to ten seconds to about one to two seconds.
- Developed and architected the web app experience to a minimum viable product (MVP), preparing the early-stage startup for scaling and growth.
- Discussed and iterated on the app designs, focusing on building a delightful and sleek experience.
- Brought the app from a proof of concept (POC) to a fully working full-stack MVP.
- Managed and communicated deadlines and expectations. Helped organize and document the development processes for scale.
- Developed and architected a full stack developer platform for monitoring and projecting in-game assets, interactions with players, and monitoring other development information like build times, pipelines, and build artifacts.
- Created a scalable and cohesive framework that allowed multiple remote and international teams to develop different apps within the platform using a singular design system.
- Managed sprints, deadlines, feature requests, and tickets on my own.
- Architected, engineered, and redesigned SCM for simplified workflows and better user experience.
- Reduced build times and simplified project architecture.
- Implemented a GraphQL gateway to create a strong contract between the microservice architecture and front end.
Risk | End-to-end Fraud Management Systemhttps://cloud.paytm.com/
Here is what I achieved after completing the migration:
• Decreased the app load times from about five to ten seconds to one to two seconds.
• Decreased the app bundle sizes from 7MB to 200KB and 100KB per page bundle size.
• Decreased the app build speed from five minutes to 30 seconds.
• Improved user experience with load times and feature clarity as well as added delightful and snappy interactions.
Hex | Global Developer Platform
Tailwind CSS, Next.js, Angular, Redux, Jest, MUI (Material UI), Express.js
React, Node.js, REST APIs, Vue, Rollup.js, React Redux
UI Testing, Front-end, Remix, CI/CD Pipelines, Full-stack Development, Vite, Chakra UI, Fintech, Storybook, Mobile UI
Figma, Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, Webpack
Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)