Verified Expert in Engineering
Product Engineer and Developer
Cristian is a product engineer who can help you design, bootstrap, and architect a scalable front end that is delightful in its presentation and fast in its execution. He has experience implementing UI/UX, front end, or the product back end. His skills and his expertise make Cristian an excellent addition to any team.
The most amazing...
...project I've developed was a huge internal developer platform that focused on allowing remote and international teams to collaborate.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Significantly optimized system build pipelines, resulting in a 10x improvement and saving hundreds of development hours annually.
- Achieved a 50% reduction in client file sizes, effectively decreasing app Time to Interactive (TTI) from four seconds to two.
- Developed a comprehensive app redesign and v2 development roadmap focused on enhancing UX/UI/DX and additional features.
- Collaborated with the design team to establish a universal design library for seamless integration across all front-end projects.
- Engineered critical libraries to facilitate the creation of robust, resilient, and secure applications.
- Migrated slow Angular application incrementally to React while preserving development and release cadence.
- Made the application build times seven times faster, i.e., from five minutes to 30 seconds.
- Optimized the application bundle sizes, from 7MB core bundle size to 200KB and about 100KB of page-specific bundles.
- Improved Web Vitals dramatically, bringing down the time to interactive (TTI) score from around five to ten seconds to about one to two seconds.
- Developed and architected the web app experience to a minimum viable product (MVP), preparing the early-stage startup for scaling and growth.
- Discussed and iterated on the app designs, focusing on building a delightful and sleek experience.
- Brought the app from a proof of concept (POC) to a fully working full-stack MVP.
- Managed and communicated deadlines and expectations. Helped organize and document the development processes for scale.
- Developed and architected a full stack developer platform for monitoring and projecting in-game assets, interactions with players, and monitoring other development information like build times, pipelines, and build artifacts.
- Created a scalable and cohesive framework that allowed multiple remote and international teams to develop different apps within the platform using a singular design system.
- Managed sprints, deadlines, feature requests, and tickets on my own.
- Architected, engineered, and redesigned SCM for simplified workflows and better user experience.
- Reduced build times and simplified project architecture.
- Implemented a GraphQL gateway to create a strong contract between the microservice architecture and front end.
Risk | End-to-end Fraud Management Systemhttps://cloud.paytm.com/
Here is what I achieved after completing the migration:
• Decreased the app load times from about five to ten seconds to one to two seconds.
• Decreased the app bundle sizes from 7MB to 200KB and 100KB per page bundle size.
• Decreased the app build speed from five minutes to 30 seconds.
• Improved user experience with load times and feature clarity as well as added delightful and snappy interactions.
Hex | Global Developer Platform
Tailwind CSS, Remix, Next.js, Angular, Redux, Jest, Material UI, Express.js
React, Node.js, REST APIs, Vue, Rollup.js, React Redux
UI Testing, Front-end, CI/CD Pipelines, Full-stack Development, Vite, Chakra UI, Fintech, Storybook, Mobile UI
Figma, Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, Webpack
Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring