Salesforce Business Analyst | Salesforce Solution Architect | Owner2006 - PRESENT2nd Wind, Inc.
Technologies: Mission Control, Jira, Data, Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Consultant
- Identified the client’s business needs, requirements, and processes through discovery sessions with the client during a number of Salesforce implementation projects.
- Documented the client's requirements in user stories and then reviewed the stories with the client for completeness and acceptance.
- Designed a solution in Salesforce to meet the client's needs and requirements described in the user stories and then obtained client acceptance of the solution.
- Implemented the designed Salesforce solution using an Agile Scrum process with the full participation of the client; typically using a sandbox for implementation and testing prior to deployment to production.
- Demonstrated that user stories were completed during each sprint to the client. Provided user acceptance test (UAT) scripts for each story to the client to test.
- Developed training materials and provided training either as train-the-trainer type or directly to the end-users. Prepared a knowledge-transfer document describing changes made during implementation to the client's Salesforce system administrator.
- Imported client's historical data, e.g., accounts, contacts, leads, and more into Salesforce.
- Deployed changes to the client's Salesforce production organization and tested to confirm the organization was working as designed along with providing go-live support.
- Captured new user stories throughout the project to either complete during the project or to identify future improvements.
- Provide post go-live support and maintenance as needed.
Salesforce Senior Business Analyst2011 - 2015Cloud Sherpas
Technologies: Agile, Jira, Data, Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Consultant
- Identified the client’s business needs, requirements, and processes and then implemented a Salesforce solution to meet their requirements.
- Documented a client's needs through user stories.
- Reviewed user stories with clients for approval.
- Implemented the user stories in a Salesforce Sandbox using an Agile Scrum process involving the clients.
- Demonstrated the user stories during each sprint to clients and provided the clients with user acceptance test (UAT) scripts for their testing.
- Deployed the sandbox changes to the client's production organization.
- Provided training to the client's end-users and knowledge transfer of the changes made during the implementation of the client's Salesforce system administrator.
- Provided go-live and post go-live support to the client.
Salesforce Business Analyst and Administrator2009 - 2011Dyno Nobel
Technologies: Salesforce Customization, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce, Salesforce Consultant
- Served as a salesforce administrator and was responsible for implementing and maintaining a 125 user base.
- Worked with users, executives, and developers to customize Salesforce to identify and meet the needs of the business.
- Served as a key part of the implementation: an integration with SAP to provide real-time cost and financial data to Salesforce.
Salesforce Business Analyst and Administrator | Account Manager | Director of Customer Service2008 - 2010Inthinc, Inc.
Technologies: Project Management, Account Management, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce
- Served as a Salesforce business analyst and admin and was responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and administration of Salesforce.com for sales, marketing, customer service, and executive teams.
- Worked as an account manager and represent the voice-of-customer to Inthinc, identify new sales opportunities, sell additional products/services to our customers, find new products and features, and support marketing & sales efforts to new customers.
- Managed, as the director of customer service, technical support, installation, and warranty on driver monitoring equipment.
- Set up and maintained Salesforce to track and measure customer service performance as well as managing a staff of 15.
Vice President for Operations | Product Manager | Project Manager2000 - 2006GE and L-3 Communications
Technologies: Product Management, Production, Project Management, Account Management
- Served as vice president for operations and was responsible for production, procurement, inventory control, shipping/receiving, customer service, facilities, and quality assurance.
- Managed and was responsible (as a product manager) for customer projects, product development, and marketing of GE’s driving simulation products.
- Managed large programs with schedule and budget responsibilities, identified and developed new products based on customer feedback, requirements, and surveys, and directed the marketing programs for the transportation and law enforcement segments.