Principal Software Engineer2018 - 2019Intralinks
Technologies: Backbone.js, Redux, React, Mongoose, Express.js
- Designed and implemented a custom theming system (microservice, client libraries).
Senior Web Developer2016 - 2017ON Animation Studios
Technologies: GitLab, Neo4j, Couchbase, Tornado, Angular
- Developed web-based production management tools integrated with the in-house pipeline.
- Built a web-based art gallery to expose renders and concepts directly from the pipeline. Generated gif for video previews, and supported image sequences for visualizing parts of the storyboard.
- Created a notification system that allowed users to receive notifications on items matching a query.
- Built end-to-end front-end tests that ran on every commit using headless Chrome and Gitlab CI.
- Designed data models for use in a graph database (Neo4j).
Senior Web Developer2015 - 2016EventMobi
Technologies: Xvfb, CircleCI, MySQL, Redux, React, Flask, Python
- Built a digital signage solution from the ground up, using a Flask back-end and React/Redux front-end.
- Created multiple microservices for the back-end.
- Integrated with the company's CMS to allow customizing the look and feel of the display.
- Developed end-to-end unit tests that ran automatically, using CircleCI and Chrome under Xvfb.
- Participated in an internal hackathon to come up with a proof of concept of the digital signage solution.
Senior Web Developer2014 - 2015VarageSale
Technologies: Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL, Sass, CoffeeScript, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Designed and built a metrics platform from the ground up.
- As part of the growth team, built and tested many A/B tests for user engagement and retention.
- Integrated a restyling of the main product that could be turned on and off on demand.
- Participated in building mobile app end to end tests using Appium.
- Developed multiple test cases for the main product to increase code coverage with RSpec.
- Created a tool to import data from newly acquired communities from their Facebook group.
- Set up the company blog using Wordpress.
Senior Web Developer2012 - 2014Bunch
Technologies: Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL, Less, Backbone.js, Django
- Contributed to the development of Bunch, interest-based forums.
- Built a prototype iOS app, using ObjC and XCode.
- Created a Chrome extension to share tweets as discussions on Bunch.
- Developed a unified feed of discussions across groups using Elasticsearch.
- Rebuilt the site's front-end in a couple of weeks.
- Built multiple features as A/B tests for user engagement and retention.