Verified Expert in Engineering
The most amazing...
...thing I've made is a fully functional help center system for ByteDance, including SSR, customized HTML template parsing engine, and fast page-loading speed.
- Acted as a leader of the growth team, front end, in charge of multiple OKX growth-related products such as join, referral, affiliates, activities, learn (academy), and many more.
- Designed and developed the activity landing page system for OKX. Built with React and Contentful, this system allows product managers and marketing teams to create beautiful activity web pages without coding.
- Led the growth team to convert all client-side rendering projects into server-side rendering, significantly improved page loading speed, and SEO ranking.
Principal Front-end Software Engineer
- Acted as a front-end dev lead of several new business-oriented projects in the cloud business unit, such as white-label cryptocurrency exchange platform and SaaS solutions, which are to bring new potential growth points for the company in the future.
- Conducted full-stack web app development with React, Node.js, and other modern tools and frameworks.
- Designed and built a full Exchange platform admin console within three months after joining the company, together with the team. Participated in major code refactoring on the existing Exchange site so that it fits SaaS business requirements.
Senior Product Engineer
- Led the front-end infrastructure optimization project. Researched the latest front-end technologies and tools to bring benefits to our existing codebase. Developed a web app with React and TypeScript on UI libraries.
- Designed and built a front-end testing report tool that generates weekly analysis reports showing pipeline performance, slow tests, and bad coverage rates for the entire front-end team.
- Performed major code refactoring on internal UI libraries to make it monorepo. Introduced new tools such as SWC, Turborepo, and GitLab CI cache, significantly reducing development time and computing resources.
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed a web app and mobile platform with React and other modern web development tools such as TypeScript, webpack, Vue, and company-developed frameworks.
- Designed and developed a platform to host and manage help center websites for multiple ByteDance products from scratch. Functions include custom HTML templates, content management, SEO optimizations, and user data visualization.
- Acted as a front-end developer for a helpdesk product on the web, PC client, and mobile mini-programs.
- Conducted cross-platform mobile app development in React Native with millions of users every day.
- Created and refactored multiple features in the Shopee mobile app, such as voucher wallet, social sharing, and item rating.
- Improved performance and stability of an in-company UI library.
- Developed high-performance ERP software with a customized front-end framework, Java (Spring MVC), and Cassandra for the back-end.
- Focused mainly on web security-related development, such as SSO implementation, RESTful API protection, and user access control.
- Designed and implemented large-scale distributed microservice architecture.
Qahva | Vocabulary Learning Toolhttp://qahva.kannagi.cafe
Next.js, Express.js, React Native, Material UI
Rapid Prototyping, Microservices Architecture, Asynchronous Programming
Web & Mobile Applications, Server-side Rendering (SSR), Full-stack, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), SEO Tools, CI/CD Pipelines, Networking, Artificial Intelligence (AI)
MySQL, Databases, MongoDB
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
National University of Singapore - Singapore
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring