Solution Architect2019 - PRESENTMuleSoft
Technologies: Anypoint Studio, RAML, API Designer, API Manager, Anypoint MQ, Mule ESB Runtime 3.8.x, 3.9.x and 4.x
- Provided consulting services and solutions to various customers on the MuleSoft Integration platform.
- Designed and developed integration projects using API; led architecture and building connectors using the MuleSoft ESB and Anypoint Platform.
- Designed APIs using RAML and deployed services to iPaaS API Runtimes.
- Evangelized frameworks and best practices/policies.
- Designed and implemented microservices using Mule Applications over various transports like HTTP, AMQP, etc.
Solution Architect2017 - 2019Wawanesa Insurance
Technologies: Anypoint Studio 6.x, Java, Git, XML, JSON, REST, SOAP UI, Atlassian JIRA, Maven, Jenkins
- Reverse engineered and re-designed complex integrations written using Sonic ESB into MuleSoft applications using an API-led approach.
- Developed custom error handling framework used by all internal Mule integrations to save developer effort and enable consistent error handling behavior across all Mule applications.
- Developed a pattern for applications to implement reliable JMS messaging enabling automated message retry at any point in processing flow reducing ongoing operational support effort.
- Developed sequence diagrams to facilitate communication of integrations flow with other teams.
- Developed best practices around instrumentation and logging of MuleSoft applications for improved operational support.
BizTalk Solution Architect2011 - 2017Manitoba Public Insurance
Technologies: BizTalk Server 2004-2016, WSDL, C#, VB.NET, SOAP, SQL Server, TFS
- Developed WSDL contract for web service interface between MPI and outside vendors.
- Oversaw the design and development of SQL stored procedures and Unix jobs. Authored design documents detailing the step of complex SQL queries. Worked with systems analysts and architects to ensure the design met requirements.
- Created the solution architecture of the re-design and development of the facial recognition system (FRS) using BizTalk Server 2016.
- Developed PowerShell scripts used to automate BizTalk project build and deployment process.
- Applied contract-first methodology by first developing request/response messages defined in schemas (XSD) to generate (WSDL) contract and server-side code.
Senior Information Specialist2006 - 2011Hewlett Packard (EDS)
Technologies: BizTalk Server, Oracle, SQL Server, PowerShell
- Developed EDI Solution using BizTalk Server 2006 R2 to process X12 HIPAA transaction sets.
- Developed technical architectural models using Enterprise Architect as a modeling tool.
- Created technical designs and proof of concepts for BizTalk solutions.
- Acted as the senior technical code reviewer for all BizTalk projects.
- Gathered interface requirements and documented design patterns for offshore development.
- Designed and implemented custom error handling solution for BizTalk to improve production support of integrations.