DevOps Engineer2021 - PRESENTNG Logic
- Worked on an eCommerce platform used by thousands of people, maintaining legacy and designing new cloud-based environments on the AWS cloud.
- Collaborated closely with development teams to adjust applications for the AWS cloud, preparing pipelines for CI/CD.
- Analyzed and optimized cloud expenses, working with the development team to improve the cost-efficiency of applications, sometimes involving architecture changes.
- Modified legacy applications to better integrate them with the AWS cloud and improve security.
Golang Software Developer2020 - 2021CSHARK
Technologies: Go, Kubernetes, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Amazon EKS, Neo4j, GraphQL, Argo Workflow, Software Development, Docker, Terraform
- Worked on Capact.io, a cloud-native, open-source solution for deploying and maintaining software applications and dependencies.
- Communicated closely with project stockholders to design and solve real-world problems.
- Was heavily involved in the process of designing solutions, planning work, and reviewing others'.
- Wrote technical documentation for open-source contributors and users.
DevOps Engineer2020 - 2020Objectivity
Technologies: Docker, AWS, Terraform, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, AWS EC2, AWS RDS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Software Development, Computer Security
- Supported and consulted project teams in DevOps and AWS domain. Cooperated closely with architects and developers to incorporate cloud technologies in the solutions.
- Maintained and developed an AWS environment for internal use.
- Analyzed and optimized cloud expenses in the AWS cloud.
Cloud Engineer | DevOps2019 - 2020Smith+Nephew
Technologies: AWS, Docker, GitLab, Terraform, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Computer Security
- Developed and maintained an AWS-based cloud environment for enterprise use, consisting of multiple AWS accounts and connections with on-premise data centers.
- Provisioned and maintained instances and databases for the application.
- Supported an internal GitLab deployment for other teams.
Software Development Specialist2015 - 2019Nokia
Technologies: Python, Docker, Marathon, Apache NiFi, Spark, VMware vCenter, Software Development
- Developed a platform for big data analysis based on Apache Spark and Marathon. I was also responsible for adjusting and modifying open-source tools for internal customer needs.
- Took part in the whole development process, from architecture to development, testing, and deployment.
- Built an application for creating and maintaining thousands of virtual machines used for testing base stations.