Salesforce B2C Commerce Technical Lead2021 - PRESENTBORN Group
- Led a team of five developers. Worked closely with business analysts and architects to provide technical solutions.
- Developed sites for Cartier Korea and Taiwan based on already existing implementation.
- Successfully launched one new site and optimized already existing code.
Salesforce Full-stack Developer2020 - 2022Blackcrows
Technologies: Demandware, Demandware API, Salesforce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC)
- Acted as the only SFCC developer on this project for almost a year. Developed new functionalities and solving issues.
- Fixed a lot of bugs and optimized the website's performance.
- Managed the release process and set up fully automated builds via Jenkins.
Salesforce B2C Commerce Technical Lead2020 - 2021AIOPSGROUP
- Led a team of five people working on www.acnestudios.com. Managed the release processes and did code reviews. Gave technical advice and helped others when they encountered issues.
- Optimized the code review process by creating GitHub pipelines that assist the code reviews by running ESlint and style linters on the PRs. Optimized the build process by making the builds automatic with the help of Jenkins.
- Involved in migrating the project from Pipelines to SFRA. Collaborated on the site's speed optimization. Managed to reduce the average response time of the site from 1.1 seconds to less than 300 milliseconds.
- Developed a prototype of a headless application. It had limited functionality and was used as a POC. The following technologies were used: front end: React, GraphQL Apolo Client; Middleware: Node.js, GraphQL Apollo Server; SFCC: OCAPI.
Senior Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer2019 - 2020Westum - PUMA.COM
- Contributed to a PLP redesign and optimization. Implemented advanced infinite scroll functionality that drastically improved site speed, combined with service workers.
- Configured Circle CI and built Node.js scripts to accomplish the building of ready-to-test sites in just a few clicks. The use of on-demand sandboxes drastically improved build times and sped up the development and testing process.
- Integrated external services using the Service Framework.