Senior Test Automation Engineer2018 - PRESENTMomenton
- Designed, developed, and implemented an end-to-end test harness for a web application, using Puppeteer with BDD principles and linking into the CI/CD pipeline.
- Uplifted an existing framework that was left dormant for over seven months. Working with business analysts and developers, I removed redundant tests, introduced the automation on the CI/CD pipeline and reduce the suite from 1700 to 850 quality tests.
- Worked in conjunction with the client’s technology team, overseeing technology leadership, software developers and DevOps engineers to embed the created frameworks into the client's development process.
Automation Lead2016 - 2018BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
Technologies: Java, Cucumber, Selenium
- Introduced automation testing to the company. Held weekly brown bags and testing automation drills to up-skill the manual testers.
- Created a front-end automation solution for the existing product. This was written in Java and run during an overnight batch session. It was set as the main regression suite as it was an entirely manual process previously.
- Using JMeter and working alongside DevOps, I ran performance tests on the application validating SLA's and highlighting areas of improvement.