- Senior Software EngineerSocialbakers2014 - 2016
- Created and maintained front-end and back-end components for managing Facebook and Twitter Ads.
- Integrated and developed Facebook Ads metrics and monitored a social media analytics web app.
- Developed front-end UI components to support a multi-device cross platform web app.
- Handled unit and integration testing of back-end components.
- Made extensive usage of the Facebook Ads API for metrics aggregation purposes.
- Software DeveloperOradian2013 - 2014
Technologies: Scala, Java, Play Framework, Spring Framework, PostgreSQL, Specs2, JasperReports
- Worked on developing modules for Instafin, a core microfinance SaaS system.
- Developed back-end APIs to support the Instafin application using the Scala and Play frameworks.
- Handled release cycles as release engineer (tracked Git branches, prepared production pushes, organized release cycles, and checked repository health and reverse merging).
- Collaborated with the system architecture discussion teams that discussed various possible architectural improvements and ideas.
- Software EngineerPayPal/Ebay2012 - 2013
Technologies: Java, Scala, Spring Framework, MongoDB, MySQL, JUnit, Memcached, RabbitMQ
- Worked on an Ebay Lifestyle deals project allowing third-parties to list offers, deals, and coupons on eBay, as well as manage purchasing and transactions made on the eBay site.
- Developed support for aggregating offers from multiple providers (Entertainment, Signpost, Zozi, Crowd Savings, Living Social, Juice in the City, and more).
- Was part of the "exception hunting team" in charge of checking all services using app health tools.
- Allowed multiple providers to list their offers on eBay.
- Developed an addition to the assertion library enabling evaluation.
- Junior Software EngineerWhere2011 - 2012
- Created software unit tests using JUnit.
- Developed data importing adapters for third party feed providers using Jackson (JSON) and JAXP (StAX).
- Created and unit tested an assertion library that was used throughout projects at Where.
- Handled bug discovery and fixes.
- Refactored services alongside my senior colleagues.
- Student Co-opSunce mikrosustavi2009 - 2010
Technologies: Java, Asterisk, Drupal, PHP
- Adopted and installed an OpenBravo POS solution.
- Installed and set up Asterisk for clients.
- Adopted and maintained web sites using Drupal and PHP.
- Handled simple network installation and debugging.
- Tested, installed, and configured a Linux video camera security and surveillance solution (ZoneMinder).