Full-stack Engineer2019 - PRESENTAcropolis Education, Inc.
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), SQL, Material Design, Redux, React, .NET Core, AWS
- Led a cross-functional team of 6-10 to develop PortableLion, a React Native app and official campus app of Southeastern Louisiana University, available on both iOS and Android stores, representing 100,000+ students, staff, and alumni.
- Displayed a campus map (Google Maps) with several custom layers, including the shuttle bus moving around the campus, used by approximately 900 students per day on average.
- Migrated .NET API to AWS ECS to support auto-scaling for handling up to 100,000 users during campus events (homecoming, gameday, and the strawberry festival annual event).
- Supported university through two major hurricanes (Hurricane Sally and Hurricane Laura) as well as the entire Covid-19 season by enabling authorized users to send push-notifications.
Full-stack Engineer2017 - 2018GCR, Inc.
Technologies: TFS, C#.NET, SQL Server DBA
- Utilized Microsoft technologies in a cross-functional team to develop a cabinet filing system for the state of Virginia and a campaign finance management system.
- Worked closely with the lead software engineer to power a workflow engine used for more than 60+ filings using factory pattern and repository pattern in an N-tier .NET monolith project.
- Coordinated with the director of marketing to build the company website representing nine branches across the US and 38 solutions used in airports, transits, energy, and government sectors (gcrincorporated.com).
Full-stack Developer2015 - 20168byte Creative Studio
- Prototyped v1 of the edtech platform Kopila, a child development platform currently used by 70+ preschools in Nepal to provide remote learning during COVID-19 (kopila.co).
- Participated in a nationally-reputed incubator program in Nepal for six months with 750 others to develop the first public bus navigation of Nepal, and was awarded as top 24 finalists by the international director of Telia Communications (Ncell).
- Developed a web app for tracking the status of HIV patients for a community-supported non-governmental organization (NGO) in Nepal.