VP Engineering2018 - PRESENTClever Real Estate
- Architected and developed the back-end system that introduces all customers to real estate agents. This drastically reduced the amount of time needed to work with each customer and more than tripled our sales capacity.
- Hired, onboarded, and managed the engineering team. Owned the engineering roadmap and worked with product stakeholders to plan the work that the team would do.
- Rebuilt the company's legacy WordPress website in Gatsby. This drastically sped up the site. Traffic to the site grew 5x in the year after the transition.
Product (Freelance)2018 - 2018Orbital Insight
Technologies: Google Sheets API, Google Sheets, GeoJSON, Google Maps API, Geocoding
- Developed and documented a process for collecting/geocoding locations of interest involved in the global construction supply chain. Many other freelancers then used this process to build out a dataset that the company used to build a new offering.
- Communicated regularly with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Provided weekly updates on progress, including descriptions of challenges that the team of data-collectors may face when implementing the data collection process.
Full-stack Engineer (Freelance)2018 - 2018Emburse
- Refactored the permissions system for making and approving financial transactions.
- Wrote extensive automated tests to protect against future bugs.
- Overhauled the front-end user experience for managing permissions, with a focus on simplicity and ease of use.
Product Engineer2016 - 2018GigsterHQ
- Updated the company's payments infrastructure, saving them over $100,000 per year in transaction fees. This also streamlined the payments process and drastically reduced the time required to pay freelancers. (Integrated with the Payoneer API).
- Unblocked over $10 million in sales pipeline as the interim security point-of-contact. This involved describing the company's security posture to prospective customers and proposing the technology team's security roadmap.
- Heavily contributed to the internal platform that was used to manage the company's active projects with over 600 freelancers.
Product (Internship)2015 - 2015Palantir
Technologies: Experimental Design, Cohort Analysis, Analytics, Analysis, Product Strategy, Product Analytics, A/B Testing, Multivariate Statistical Modeling, Multivariate Testing, Email Marketing, Drip Email, Email, Scripting, SQL, Python 3, Java
- Ran multivariate tests on an email list of millions of small business owners to reduce churn in the customer base of one of the US's largest financial services firms.
- This included designing and executing experiments.
- Wrote Python scripts and SQL queries to analyze customer churn data from millions of small businesses across the country. The goal was to understand campaign performance in reducing churn.
- Performed cohort analysis for merchants going through email marketing campaigns.
Co-Founder: Fulfillment/Campaign Management2013 - 2014NeoReach
Technologies: Microsoft Excel, R, Scikit-learn, NumPy, Pandas, Google Sheets, Python 3
- Directly managed campaigns for our largest advertising clients.
- Led the four-person campaign management team that was in charge of ensuring smooth client outcomes for all projects.
- Developed statistical models to predict our future capacity and inform our sales process.
- Developed statistical models for predicting clicks on influencer endorsements, boosting our margins.
- Conducted over 200 hours of user interviews and participated in sales.