Senior Full-stack Engineer2017 - PRESENTHazenfield
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Java, Puppeteer, Android, Socket.IO, AWS, Scrapy, Node.js, React, Vue.js, Odoo, Django, Python
- Developed a Facebook bot with Node.js that would take the user's order and save it to Odoo, a Python ERP. Along with this, I created a near complete support of Facebook API from Odoo, allowing the app to post products directly to a page's feed, and respond to any comment on those publications. Odoo would also send a messenger message to the user as his order's status changes.
- Built a module in Odoo, a Python ERP, that would generate an online fair static website powered by AWS resources (Lambda, DynamoDB, IoT) and supporting very high loads (thousands of concurrent users using built-in chat).
- Scraped thousands of phone specifications from websites like GSM Arena so I could build an Android app to check if a phone is a counterfeit or not. To build this Android app I used all available API present on the SDK to collect the user's phone specifications.
- Built a module in Odoo that would export a complete financial report for Madagascar's tax input. The user would just use the Python ERP to invoice their customers and to record their supplier's invoice and by calling a wizard, export as a PDF up to 6 different financial report. Later on, I added an UI layer on top (using Vue.js) to have a simpler interface.
- Scraped the list of all companies in Madagascar, resulting in the company having 10,000+ additional leads. I used Scrapy, a python scraping package.
- Built a website with Django and Vue.js for people to share the good things God has done in their lives to empower others that may face similar issues.
- Built a chat app using React, Node.js, Socket.IO, and Redis.
- Built a module for Odoo, a Python ERP, for DHL Madagascar that would evaluate the number of trucks required for a delivery, based on the number of crates and their size and the size of the trucks (like knapsack problem, but in three dimensions).
- Built a sheet-like app using Django and jQuery that would allow users (some authenticated, some not) to work simultaneously on workshop records in order to plan and organize them.
- Coded a React app embed into an Odoo backend that would be an interface for employees to record their working hours. Also did some work on the Odoo backend for reporting and input validation purposes.
- Scraped events on various websites for the website https://touquan.co. Some websites were well protected and their data was asynchroniously loaded into the page, making it hard for scrapy, a Python package, to get the expected fields. So I had to create a Node.js app and puppeteer to proxy some requests made by scrapy.
Tech Lead2016 - 2017Atout Persona
- Handled 20 and more projects over the course of one year of employment.
- Talked directly to customers to convince them of our technical capabilities, resulting in customer loyalty for every customer I met.
- Supervised three interns that all ended up building a completely useful tool for the company : an app that syncs a pointing machine to the pointing inputs in Odoo ; and an app that allows us to monitor web servers and to control them through a web interface (using Ansible).
- Built an Odoo module that would evaluate with precision the need in raw material of a product. The difficulty was that raw materials were for intermediate products, and there are several levels of intermediate products.
- Extended Odoo's point of sale that's using Backbone.js as its store to add some additional payment methods.
- Built an Odoo module to manage a large garage here in Madagascar. The module would mimic and record every step that is taken in the reparation of a car, reporting at the end the time spent on a car.