Development Team Lead2012 - PRESENTObjective
- Architected and implemented an n-tier, highly-secure ASP.NET application in AWS.
- Led development of a Ruby on Rails HRIS application over multiple years.
- Developed and led the development of multiple Drupal applications that required a variety of custom modules.
- Developed multiple proprietary financial modeling calculators.
- Led the development of an enterprise B2B application using Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, and Redis for the back-end, and AngularJS for the front-end.
- Led a team of 10 developers in producing clean, maintainable, well-tested code on a variety of projects over multiple years.
Technical Writer2015 - 2015Launch School (formerly Tea Leaf Academy)
Technologies: Jekyll, Ruby, Nginx
- Wrote several technical blog articles.
- Wrote the "Introduction to the Command Line" online book.
Senior Developer2010 - 2012WebChuck Web
- Developed over 50 custom Drupal modules.
- Single-handedly built a turn-key solution for Drupal applications.
- Built a custom SSO integration Drupal module for an enterprise finance firm.
- Built a custom, multi-site eCommerce Drupal application.
- Handled DevOps of over 70 Drupal applications in a Drupal multi-site environment.
Developer2009 - 2010Starr Tech Interactive (now part of Anthology Group)
- Helped build and maintain multiple high-traffic Drupal sites.
- Developed custom PHP forms and minimal PHP applications.