- Senior Technical Consultant and Product SpecialistAvoka Technologies2015 - PRESENT
- Created interactive online web applications for desktop, mobile, and tablet in the financial services sector.
- Developed web service integrations to client's systems.
- Created Statement of Works to provide accurate time and cost estimates.
- Mentored developers.
- Led local and remote development and test teams.
- Software Developer, Financial ServicesIntelliware2014 - 2014
Technologies: Java, Spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate, EasyMock, Mockito, JUnit, RESTful Webservices, Maven, Wicket
- Developed both front-end and back-end features.
- Collaborated with business analysts, project managers, software architects, and testers.
- Used Agile software development methodology.
- Consolidated and mapped historical investment risk data over a diverse array of security types.
- Architected integrations.
- Independent Software ContractorAvoka Technologies2013 - 2014
- Developed 401K Fund Management Interactive Online Forms for desktop, mobile, and tablet.
- Implemented cross-platform and cross-browser support, including legacy browsers.
- Developed web services integration to client's systems.
- Developed workshops and guidance to assist clients in becoming self-sufficient.
- Provided change request guidance ensuring feasible and time effective solutions.
- Software DeveloperAvoka Technologies2010 - 2013
- Handled architecture and Agile development of back-end and front-end for a Telstra digital business online ordering tool. Featured online order forms, order management, workflows, client and third party vendor system/web services integration, and internal and customer notifications.
- Was responsible for the design and Agile development of a Telstra digital business solution designer. Created the HTML online order form front-end for desktop and tablets with web services integration
- Designed and developed (Agile) a web services interface for an online ordering tool platform.
- Followed a Scaled Agile framework in a large telecommunications environment.
- Created a Java application and handled Adobe LiveCycle performance testing.
- Implemented client and third party vendor web service integration.
- Mentored developers.
- Implemented environment migrations.
- Software EngineerFastwire/Open Telecommunications2006 - 2010
- Was responsible for back-end and front-end maintenance of telecommunications OSS inventory software.
- Handled back-end and front-end maintenance of an automated service to network OSS design software.
- Maintained the back-end and front-end of network discovery and reconciliation software.
- Optimized a path finding and network search algorithm in the context of a telecommunications service.
- Profiled and optimized memory and performance of C++ and Java Applications.
- Handled Agile development of a web service interface for an existing OSS platform with TMForum OSS/J Compliance.
- Designed and developed (Agile) an Adobe Flex-based OSS network inventory management tool with integration via web services.
- Integrated Cisco ANA via web services.
- Integrated Cisco ISC.
- Migrated the environment and application server.