Verified Expert in Engineering
Linux, PyCharm, WebStorm, IntelliJ, MacOS, Windows
The most amazing...
...thing I've done was leading the project to scale and optimize the pricing system at Coupang to generate billions in revenue.
Full-stack Web Developer
MAO Web Solutions, LLC dba Jupiter Marketing Agency
- Developed an application that helps law firms to compare their Google Maps attributes with competitors and determine how to improve them.
- Built the entire application from scratch using Node.js and Nest.js for the back end and Next.js for the front end.
- Integrated with third parties such as BrightLocal, and Google API to collect data.
- Helped to lower the cost for investors by developing a new crawler using Puppeteer to collect data instead of using Octoparse.
- Worked in the consumer safety team as a front-end engineer.
- Investigated and fixed bugs in Reddit mobile web using Jira as a reporting tool.
- Developed new blocking features for Reddit mobile web using React and TypeScript.
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed a new landing dashboard using React and TypeScript.
- Researched and collaborated with an external team to implement a feed content system for the lending dashboard. Organized training sessions to help the team understand the system better.
- Led the effort of replacing an internal tool that identifies the loan applicant with an external third party.
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed and developed a pricing admin tool that allows eCommerce operators to map competitor products with Coupang products and confirm price matching.
- Architected the new data streaming system that replaced the old batch job and can handle more than ten times the current data load using Apache Kafka.
- Improved and scaled the pricing system performance by optimizing query and implementing Redis's new caching system.
- Developed the back-end system to allow eCommerce vendors to publish their discount items to business customers.
- Designed and implemented the customer-facing application for the vendors to upload and manage their discounts.
- Designed the architecture for the new central platform that can scale and support multi-flavor products for business pricing projects. Developed the API for the central platform to create and track submissions from customers.
Unity Mobile Games
A Trusted, Safe, and Secure Local Marketplace Web Application
A Dashboard for Machine Learning Model Monitoringhttps://www.outpace.ai/
Spring, Spring Boot, Redux, React Native, Hibernate, Express.js, Next.js, .NET Core, Flask, NestJS, AngularJS, Unity, Flutter, Django, Django REST Framework, Ruby on Rails (RoR), .NET
React, REST APIs, Node.js, MobX, SQLAlchemy
Git, Jira, Celery, PyCharm, WebStorm, IntelliJ, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Figma
Microservices, Web Application Architecture, REST, Requirements Analysis, Mobile Game Design
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Unix, Apache Kafka, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Linux, MacOS, Windows, iOS, Android
APIs, Web Development, Full-stack, Front-end, Architecture, Web Applications, Technical Leadership, Front-end Development, Full-stack Development, System Architecture, Performance, Back-end, Ajax, Responsive Web Apps, Mobile Apps, CI/CD Pipelines, Data Visualization, Software Engineering, Algorithms, Pattern Design, 2D Games, Game Design, eCommerce, Google SEO
Amazon DynamoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, NoSQL, Oracle Cloud, Databases, AWS SWF
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Drexel University - Philadelphia, PA, USA