Verified Expert in Engineering
OpenAI GPT-4 API Developer
Daniel earned his master's degree in computer science specializing in computer security, and then worked for three years in an eCommerce company. After creating an iPad/iPhone app for them, he decided to branch out and develop apps full-time. Since then, he has created over 15 apps as the sole coder and more apps working with a team. Daniel truly enjoys iOS development and is highly skilled at it.
Fastlane, Git, Xcode, MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Spring Boot, React
The most amazing...
...mobile sensor algorithm I've written can determine the height of an action sports jump using the accelerometer and gyroscope.
Daniel Anderson Software Consulting
- Created over 15 apps that are in the App Store, for clients and independently on my own.
- Built a tvOS app that integrates with third-party SDKs for content.
- Made an Android app using native code as another version of an iOS app written in Objective-C.
- Created a web app that integrates with OpenAI's ChatGPT Chat Completions API and also Google's YouTube Data API v3.
iOS Redevelopment Engineer
- Tracked and fixed bugs using a bug reporting tool.
- Integrated with the client's proprietary private API.
- Integrated an app with a multi-modal multi-factor back end.
- Managed iOS development of integration with platform features.
- Brainstormed implementation options for clients with ideas.
- Coded using a cross-platform application framework.
- Created a landscape and portrait app (iPhone/iPad) to report business statistics and send push notifications for sales.
Computer Security Research Associate | Teacher's Assistant
University of California, San Diego
- Worked with a team to audit the security of automobile computer systems: autosec.org.
- Taught 2 lectures of a 150 student Java course.
- Worked as the head TA for a Java course.
- Taught and led the labs for the Java introductory course for 2 semesters.
Cash Register Point of Sale App
Invoice Maker Pro
A Tinder-like Dating App
Aurora Concept App Used in Their $160K Kickstarter
Free Sudoku Solver
Magic Phone Cleaner
Authorize.net, Square API, Facebook SDK, YouTube API, LINQ, React, CocoaPods
Xcode, Fastlane, Square Register SDK, Git, Adobe Photoshop, GitHub, Jira
iOS, Bluetooth LE, MacOS, Linux, BridgePay, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Software Development, Computer Security, OpenAI GPT-4 API, OpenAI GPT-3 API, ChatGPT, Web Scraping, iPhone, Bluetooth, Embedded Systems, On-board Diagnostics II (OBD-II), Ingenico, Hardware Design, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, APIs
AFNetworking, .NET, Core Data, Django, Spring Boot, Spring, iOS SDK
Mobile UI Design, Mobile UX Design
Master of Science in Computer Science
University of California, San Diego - San Diego, CA, USA
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
University of Washington - Seattle, WA, USA