QA Automation Lead2017 - PRESENTConsumerAffairs (via an online freelance agency)
Technologies: Python, Pytest, Selenium Webdriver, Jira, BrowserStack, MacOS, Github, Django
- Assumed the QA automation lead role in a 5-member team using scrum methodology by creating and assigning Jira tickets and doing the follow up with daily meetings.
- Created the pytest test automation framework for end-to-end and regression testing, including API tests with Tavern tool, integrated with BrowserStack and TestRail for a web environment.
- Led the release process ensuring the product quality before each release.
- Created a full list of test cases for regression testing with instructions on which test cases need to be automated and in which order.
- Participated in the QA hiring process by creating job advertisements, reviewing the incoming resumes, filtering candidates, hosting and leading interviews, and deciding on new hires.
Senior QA and Automation2012 - 2017Gilbarco Veeder Root
Technologies: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, TestLink, AutoIT, Java, Jenkins
- Worked as a senior QA performing smoke, exploratory, functional, integration, and regression testing through sprint cycles for a windows app coded in C++. This app is used in all gas stations point of sales in the United States.
- Mentored other QA engineers in order to transfer knowledge and experience, but also in order to track the progress of regular daily and weekly tasks.
- Led the final testing phase for 7Eleven client in the USA office, integrating the client point of sales hardware with the company software, ensuring the integration quality.
- Wrote the automated regression suite using AutoIT tool from scratch.
- Participated in the test automation framework creation using Jenkins, Java, and Selenium WebDriver for a web app environment.
QA2011 - 2012PAMI
Technologies: TestLink, SeleniumIDE, Jira
- Worked as a tester on a new QA area in charge of testing all the web apps that were already there. Performed exploratory testing and wrote the app documentation. Reported the bugs found and performed the proper follow up with devs.
- Participated in the test management process from scratch, deciding the tests cases design, the tests execution process, the bugs template, and bugs prioritization. Plus the tools to use like Jira for the project management and TestRail for the tests cases.
- Wrote the automated regression tests using Selenium IDE.
QA2010 - 2011FirstData (via Accenture)
Technologies: Cobol, IBM MVS
- Worked as a junior QA performing smoke, exploratory, functional, integration, and regression testing on a cobol app.
- Wrote the use cases and test cases by requirements.
- Reported the bugs found and performed the proper follow up with devs.
- Worked using scrum methodology in constant communication with the client.