Director of Development2015 - 2016Paladio Tecnologia
Technologies: Node.js, AngularJS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, PHP, WordPress, MongoDB, MySQL
- Implemented a strong and reusable back-end API platform REST-based using Node.js and MongoDB; which was used in several projects.
- Implemented a front-end platform ready for integration with the said back-end API above.
- Implemented the Android and iOS apps for the biggest thematic park in Latin America, "Beto Carrero World," using native platforms (Java and Swift, respectively).
- Implemented several WordPress websites with back-end customizations and with Bootstrap and jQuery based interfaces.
- Implemented hybrid mobile apps using the Ionic platform.
WordPress Developer2015 - 2016Advant Interactive
- Participated in the creation of a big subscription plugin for an important client.
- Implemented several customizations to the WordPress back-end structure.
- Implemented front-end interface using HTML5, jQuery, and a Foundation framework.
- Participated in meetings with the client to understand and collect product requirements.
- Implemented some plugins for direct integration with major platforms like ShipStation, PayPal, and Stripe.
Project Manager2013 - 2015It Moves It
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Zend Framework, jQuery, Doctrine HTML5, CSS3
- Implemented the LEADiNiUS platform which is asset management software based on PHP and MySQL.
- Managed the development team.
- Performed server administration.
CIO2012 - 2015Zerofila
Technologies: Java EE, Android, Objective-C, Hibernate, MySQL
- Implemented the Zerofila platform; including the back-end system and the mobile apps (for mobile payments using only the smartphone).
- Implemented the "Praia Agora" platform, this also included the back-end system and mobile apps (for assessment by visitors).
- Negotiated and implemented the integration of the biggest player in hospitality software in Brazil, NCR.
- Designed and implemented a communication protocol based on a network socket, with request signing and authentication.
- Performed server administration on the Amazon Cloud space (AWS).
IT Manager2007 - 2012TiBox Innovations
Technologies: Java EE, Hibernate, PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, C++, Qt
- Designed and implemented the "Allert" platform, used for corporate communication.
- Designed and implemented the "Unibrand" platform, used for online corporate branding.
- Performed relationship management with key clients during the whole project life cycle, including technical staff management and allocation, integrations, homologations, support, and more.
- Performed server administration (both internal and some customers servers).
- Managed team development.
Senior System Analyst2006 - 2007IEA - Instituto de Estudos Avançados
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, SugarCRM, HTML, CSS
- Coordinated the developer team.
- Implemented the e-learning platform using PHP and MySQL.
- Created the CRM environment for mailing, based on SugarCRM.
- Performed database administration.
Web Development Coordinator2005 - 2006Inside System
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Oracle Database, Oracle Forms & Reports
- Coordinated the development team.
- Implemented the web version of the health insurance system using PHP and MySQL.
- Implemented the data integration of this system with the client's structure.
- Performed server administration.
Web Developer2004 - 2005Viamidia Tecnologia
- Implemented a big chunk of the "PortalFlex" solution, used then by some major universities in the state.
- Designed and implemented the bank integration system for the Santa Catarina state board of trade.
- Created a SOAP web service to exchange authorization data with healthcare companies.
System Analyst2002 - 2004BRFoods (Formerly Perdigão Agroindustrial)
Technologies: ABAP, Oracle, Unix, WindowsNT, PHP, ASP (VB Script)
- Did ABAP development for SAP R/3 suite.
- Developed with PHP/ASP the first version of the intranet system.
- Performed system analysis for different areas of the company.
- Designed and implemented a custom workflow module for the SAP R/3 environment.
- Acted as the project leader for a new cost calculation module for the R/3 environment, based in units of production.
Developer2001 - 2002Memphis Network
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Perl
- Implemented several modules for the Webmin platform using Perl, for server monitoring.
- Implemented a customer management system using PHP and MySQL.
- Performed server administration.
Training instructor | Developer1999 - 2000Formatto NET
Technologies: Windows, Office Suite, CorelDRAW, Photoshop, ASP, PHP, Perl, MySQL, SQLServer, WindowsNT
- Successfully taught more than 1,000 students in Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CorelDRAW, Photoshop, and Pagemaker.
- Implemented some dynamic websites using ASP and PHP for a local small business.
- Created the web development area of the company, which was only a tech school and internet provider before.
- Idyoma | Native Mobile Apps (Development)http://www.idyoma.com/english
Idyoma is the first P2P mobile application focused on pairing individuals through geolocation for language exchange.
Currently doing the complete refactor of iOS and Android apps, using a modern swipe-oriented interface.
- Plannista MVP | React and Node.js Web App (Development)https://plannista.com
Plannista is a marketing calendar for planning and organizing web campaigns. It's composed by a nice calendar where users can add their events and collaborate with the campaign content.
I built everything from scratch, using the design specs provided via InVision. The back-end uses Node.js, MongoDB, an integration with AWS S3 for storage, and the front-end was entirely built on React and Redux.
The MVP is already published for internal testing.
- Contractor Elogs | Hybrid Mobile App (Development)
This app was created to allow truck drivers to keep records of their duty status, according to a new federal rule to take effect in December 2017.
The app is already published and working for several drivers around the US, and keeps in constant evolution.
It was created on Ionic 1 and uses an advanced background geolocation detection system.
- Vroozi | Purchase Manager (Development)https://www.vroozi.com/platform-purchase-manager/
Vroozi is an eProcurement solution focused on automation of the procurement process.
I worked on the innovation team as a front-end developer and helped bring to life a set of new features to the purchase manager package, including the all-new invoices and accounts payable modules.
It was an incredible project, done with an incredible team, where I could learn a lot of new stuff and polish my AngularJS skills to the state-of-the-art best practices.
- Walking London | Native Mobile Apps (Development)http://www.vam.ac.uk/exhibitions/engineering-the-world
Walking London is a mobile app developed for the Victoria & Albert Museum in London, to be used during (and after) the "Engineering the World: Ove Arup and the Philosophy of Total Design" exhibition.
Both apps (Android and iOS) were developed using native language from scratch, and used some advanced libraries for geolocation and push notifications. It also used some really nice UI components like a complete custom calendar widget, a 3D model viewer, and some beautiful visual effects, like transparent title bars and background blur on the image viewer.
This was definitely one of the most challenging projects that I've ever done on mobile in such a short deadline (only four months).
- Clipzoo | Web and Back-End Development (Development)http://clipzoo.com
Clipzoo is an amazing tool to store and share quick videos captured with the company's own portable camera or with the users mobile phone.
The back-end was built using state-of-the-art cloud services like Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Lambda, S3, and DynamoDB in order to achieve an unlimited growth environment, and the front-end was built using AngularJS and S3 SDK, making it light and fast.
The platform is still under heavy development, and soon it will be released to the public.
- Beto Carrero World | Native Mobile App (Development)https://itunes.apple.com/br/app/beto-carrero-world/id1056807165?mt=8
This is the mobile app for the biggest thematic park in South America. It's also available at the Google Play store. The app has over 30,000 downloads on both platforms.
It was developed using native technologies (Java for Android and Swift for iOS), and it's going for its sixth round of enhancements.
The app allows the visitors to locate attractions and services using a highly interactive map, and also receive push notifications about the starting time of special events.
- CrewHu 2.0 | Web/Mobile Apps and Back-End (Development)http://www.crewhu.com/
CrewHu makes it easy to collect feedback from customers, managers, and employees. With actionable data compiled on one simple platform, you’re able to improve customer service, measure individual and company performance over time, and recognize and reward employees for accomplishments that often go unnoticed.
The back-end is built on top of the MEAN stack, with a powerful custom-built authentication library, and improved the response time from the previous version in more than 10 times.
The front-end is built with AngularJS, allowing fast and light access to the users.
Finally, the mobile app is developed in Ionic, using a big part of the main logic used in the web front-end, ensuring a solid user experience across all devices.
To be released in February 2017.
- Full Voice - Solte a voz | iOS Native App (Development)
"Full Voice - Solte a voz" is an iOS app for helping singing students, incorporating a learning method developed by two great Brazilian vocal coaches from the Full Voice Studios.
The app lets the singers record their performances in order to compare and evaluate them according to the original exercises proposed by the tool.
It's a highly interactive tool that also includes music theory and warming up exercises.
- Zerofila | Android and iOS Native Apps (Development)
This is a complete mobile payment solution, supporting integration with the major hospitality and food service software, like NCR.
- Allert | Java Web and Qt Desktop Client App (Development)http://www.allert.com
This is a corporate communication system allowing for better communication with all the employees of a company.
It's running in several major companies in Brazil.
- Leadinius | PHP Web Platform (Development)http://itmovesit.com/
This is a multi-asset management system, capable of managing several aspects of high-valued assets.
FrameworksRedux, AngularJS, Ionic, Android SDK, Express.js, Loopback, Ionic 3, Symfony, Zend Framework, Yii, Qt
ToolsIntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse IDE, Zend Studio, Flutter SDK
ParadigmsScrum, Agile Software Development
PlatformsNetBeans, MacOS, WordPress, Android, WooCommerce, iOS, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Oracle
StorageMongoDB, NoSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL
OtherProject Management, WordPress Plugins
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in IT Management2014 - 2016Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas | FMU - Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science2000 - 2004Universidade do Oeste de Santa Catarina, Campus Videira - Videira, Brazil
- Technician (A.A.T. equivalent) degree in Electronics Engineering Technology1993 - 1996SENAI - SP - São Paulo, Brazil