Verified Expert in Engineering
As a professional full-stack developer, Daniel works very well in a team. He likes the challenges that this profession demands and focuses on finding the best solutions to meet a client’s demand and help them achieve their dream projects. Daniel takes each project as if it were his own and pays attention to every detail to deliver an MVP software. He's not satisfied until the client is satisfied and the software works flawlessly.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Flutter, Flask, Ionic, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, Meteor, React, Angular, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), GitHub, Asana, Slack, Linux
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is called Carpe Diem, a spinning studio. I implemented the front end, back end, system design, database structure, and cloud deployment.
Senior Full-stack Engineer
- Designed the system and architected personalized software solutions, including database schemas, REST and GraphQL APIs, middlewares, front-end MVC design, and cloud deployment architecture.
- Built over 10 major web and mobile applications using different frameworks like Angular, Meteor, Ruby on Rails, Ionic, Flask, and React.
- Created eCommerce websites using the Shopify platform and became a Shopify expert, building custom websites with template customization to the client's desired design.
- Promoted to tech lead in charge of assigning tasks to developers, reviewing their code, and merging with the main pipeline.
- Deployed front end and back end to AWS, GCP, and Heroku as VM; Docker containers; and Kubernetes clusters.
- Integrated APIs such as Stripe and Google maps to retrieve data and process tasks.
In the admin interface, they keep track of their business and register weekly classes. They have the capacity to add, edit, and remove the instructors, register new users and their payments, and get business analytics data on the company.
In the user interface, new clients can register, see the classes and the instructors, buy credits, monthly subscriptions, book classes, get email notifications, and see their purchase history. It was implemented with Stripe's API.
I implemented the front end, back end, system design, database structure, and cloud deployment.
I created new pages following the design provided by the team, the pages were built using liquid and the Shopify building blocks to facilitate future modifications by the client form the theme customizer.
I used a theme kit to download the source code and keep a GitHub repository for version control and code backup.
Some products required custom pages to select special options not fulfilled by the varients, like suit cut and button pattern, this was implemented by modifying the product form to add properties, and using meta fields to show additional information.
Angular, Ionic, Flask, Angular Material, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Flutter, Unity3D
jQuery, Shopify API, Node.js, Liquid, React, Keras, TensorFlow, REST APIs
Shopify, Firebase, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Heroku, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Meteor, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Freelancing, Convolutional Neural Networks, Machine Learning
Slack, Asana, GitHub
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Tecnológico de Monterrey - Mexico City, Mexico
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring