- Software EngineerCanonical2012 - 2017
- Working on the Unity 8 shell and compositing window manager. Unity 8 was used on Ubuntu Phone (phones and tablets) and would cover all other use cases and form factors(desktops and laptops), adapting to the device where was being run and the connected peripherals (external monitor, mouse, keyboard).
- Lead Developer | ArchitectNokia2008 - 2011
Technologies: Qt, C++, Embedded Linux
- Acted as the technical lead of a part of the MeeGo Touch UI Framework: scene management and scene windows (i.e. dialogs, application pages, status bar, navigation bar, and more).
- Devised the architecture and did the implementation of MeegoTouch Feedback Framework.
- Worked as the architect of the MeeGo Touch UI Framework (during my last 10 months)—leading it to a successful release of Nokia N9 and its software updates.
- Software EngineerINDT, Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia (Nokia Institute of Technology)2005 - 2008
- Worked with Linux technologies (free and open source software) for desktop and mobile devices (Maemo platform) such as Nokia Internet Tablets (770, N800, N810).
- Made an OpenDocument import/export plugin (in C++) for AbiWord.
- Did conceptual work on an OpenDocument viewer using Pango and Cairo Graphics libraries.
- Developed several Python bindings for the Maemo platform (including a major refactoring on the Hildon bindings) and wrote tutorial documentations on Maemo development with Python.
- Conceived and developed Telepathy Inspector and made some small contributions to the Telepathy D-Bus API specification.
- Developed also its back-end architecture (TCP server) and its Python plugin system.
- Worked on its media conversion library (C++) for both DirectShow (Windows) and QuickTime (Mac OS X).
- Software EngineerIndependent Contractor2004 - 2004
Technologies: C++, MFC, TWAIN, GDI+, SQL, ADO
- Worked as a software engineer during the whole development of a project called "Brazil Alien Card Registration System," for the Brazil's federal police.
- Software Development InternJynx Playware2002 - 2003
- Worked on Futsim—a massive online multiplayer soccer management game.
- Built a 3D game prototype and a 3D game using the multiplatform engine RenderWare.
- Software Development InternRadix Group (later called Mobile)2000 - 2001
Technologies: C++, DirectX, PHP, MySQL
- Worked on application development using C++ and DirectX to create interactive 3D environments.
- Developed a web page hosting system using PHP and MySQL.
- Created 3D object models with 3D Studio Max.