Verified Expert in Engineering
Windows, Slack, Azure, Jira, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Git
The most amazing...
...project I've done was planning and developing an internet banking product with over 2 million monthly visits for one of the biggest banks in the Netherlands.
Senior IT Engineer
ABN AMRO Bank
- Led the front-end part of a critical application in the bank that integrates with the new protocol for payments within the Netherlands. This application is processing 100+ transactions per second during peak periods.
- Rebuilt parts of ABN AMRO's most used internet banking applications with Vue.
- Took part in Scrum development ceremonies which included handling customer incidents, planning, and executing production releases.
- Participated actively in various guilds and communities that focus on improving the technology stack used to deliver the internet banking applications.
- Tested the code and applications thoroughly to maintain the security level as high as possible.
- Proactively brought fresh ideas for the UI/UX and the performance of the applications.
- Developed reusable front-end components used bank-wide that followed the ABN AMRO design system.
- Developed complex reusable components for the learner and the admin side of the LMS software.
- Set up and advised the front-end architecture for the admin panel, including state management, API access, i18n, and the latest development practices with Vue.
- Introduced unit/integration testing practices with Jest.
- Developed features for the admin panel for managing the LMS with multiple access roles.
- Adopted Buefy UI library based on Bulma and customized it to match Traliant branding.
Full-stack Lead Developer
PRIME SKATEBOARD FACTORY INC.
- Developed a customer-facing skateboard designer tool using React, MUI, and Fabric.js.
- Implemented the custom designer tool to the existing Shopify web shop of the client.
- Developed a back end to the skateboard designer tool using Amazon S3 and AWS Lambda, which integrates with the store and binds a custom design to a Shopify order.
- Researched and designed the UI of the application, including creating vector graphics to support the different shapes and sizes of the skateboards.
- Optimized the system to convert customers' designs into ready-to-print designs automatically.
- Built documentation of the technical solution for smoother handover.
Emit Knowledge LLC
- Worked in a multidisciplinary DevOps structured environment in close collaboration with the back-end team as well as the business executives.
- Planned, designed, and developed a product aimed at nutrition analysis that integrates with the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom nutrition databases.
- Maintained and rebuilt a contract management product with an established userbase to Vue.js.
- Designed and implemented captivating UIs and provided consultations on the user experiences (UX) of multiple products built within the company.
- Automated boilerplate code generation for front-end applications.
- Participated in the Agile Scrum software development lifecycle.
Graphic Designer | Web Developer
- Developed external and internal marketing solutions and creative materials on a contractual basis for multiple clients from various industries.
- Worked with a range of clients, including global-scale companies as well as well-established organizations like Laurentide Controls Ltd. and the Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine (Ireland).
- Collaborated closely with internal marketing specialists, as well as managers and successfully delivered solutions for digital and printed media.
- Developed highly scalable and secure solutions for Singular's online casino and P2P platform, Slots and Singular Tournament System (STS).
- Participated in Agile Kanban methodology for project management.
- Planned and developed an online multiplayer online blackjack game aimed at introducing the interns to the back-end technologies used by the company's well-established sports betting and casino products.
Hiring Assessment Platform - Toptal
No Code Web App Builder - Toptal
My work on this project consisted of developing new features and maintaining the existing ones while improving and renewing the technology stack with Vue.js. I was the project's lead front-end developer for the duration of my contract.
Daniel | Building awesome appshttp://danielilievski.com/
Vue, React, LitElement, jQuery, REST APIs, Node.js, Vuex, Google Maps API, Chrome API, Fabric, GSAP, Emotion Library, Jenkins Pipeline, Vue 2, Amazon API, Formik, React Redux Form, Product Hunt, Dropbox API, Google Drive API, Liquid, Lodash, React DnD, Buefy
Git, Adobe Illustrator, Jira, Adobe Photoshop, Figma, Canvas, Slack, Jenkins, Confluence, Adobe Experience Design (XD), Canva, Apache Maven, Bitbucket, Vue CLI, GitHub, Amazon AppStream, React Apollo, GitLab, GitLab CI/CD, Webpack, Adobe Creative Suite
Agile, UI Design, Functional Testing, Scrum, Azure DevOps, DevOps, Visual Programming
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Windows, Firebase, Azure, Java EE, Netlify, GreenSock Animation Platform (GSAP), Azure PaaS, Azure IaaS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda, Shopify, Docker
Programming, Software Engineering, Front-end Development, User Interface (UI), Web Development, Front-end, User Experience (UX), Full-stack, Full-stack Development, Internet Protocols, Mathematics, Computer, ServiceNow, eCommerce, Chrome Extensions, Web Extensions, Product Development, Front-end Architecture, Core Banking Solutions (CBS), New Products, Incident Management, Incident Response, Web App Development, Financial UX, UI Development, UI Testing, QA Testing, Certified Scrum Developer, Agile DevOps, Interviewing, Conference Speaking, Tech Conferences, Pipelines, CI/CD Pipelines, UI Animation, Product Planning, UML Diagrams, Flow Diagrams, Cloudflare, Front-end Design, Lean Product Development, Apollo, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), Client-side, Product Prototyping, Proof of Concept (POC), Prototyping, UI Prototyping, UX Prototyping, Product Discovery, New Product Development, Complex Application User Interfaces (UI), Digital Marketing, Landing Pages, SEO Marketing, Graphic Design, Browser Plugins, Azure Portals, Calculus, Networks, Image Processing, 3D Design, Business, Vue 3, Storybook
Knockout (Knockout.js), AngularJS, TestCafe, Jest, Hibernate, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Bootstrap, Redux, .NET Core, Spring Boot, Nuxt.js, .NET, Vue SSR, MUI CSS, MUI (Material UI), Express.js, OAuth 2, Bulma
MySQL, JSON, On-premise, NoSQL, Databases, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Ss. Cyril and Methodius University — Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering - Skopje, North Macedonia
Microsoft Certified: AZ-900 — Azure Fundamentals