Oracle Programming Consultant2017 - 2017Bayer Crop Science
Technologies: Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
- Wrote complex queries to capture information on Bayer crop science studies. Collaborated with Bayer's scientists as users. Queries involved performance tuning, WITH clauses/factored subqueries, and db links.
Oracle Developer2015 - 2017Hyundai Capital USA
Technologies: PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, Pro*C, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports
- Translated to 10,000 lines of Pro*C code to PL/SQL for a credit bureau rating conversion project.
- Wrote numerous backend PL/SQL and UNIX shell programs for the company's loan origination system.
- Modified complex Oracle Forms for the same system.
Oracle Programmer2004 - 2015Nestle USA
Technologies: PL/SQL, PERL, UNIX shell scripting, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Appworx
- Developed and maintained, using Oracle XML, PL/SQL, PERL, UNIX ksh scripting, Python, and Oracle Forms,Nestle Mobile Application Suite Oracle system. It was mission-critical and served over 2,000 daily routes.
- Created and maintained Nestle's Supplier Quality Rating System for its large ice cream plants. Done it Oracle, this used PL/SQL, Oracle Designer, Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports.
- Supported and developed custom code for Oracle Financials R12 Fixed Assets. The code populated fa_mass_additions, fa_mass_transfers, and fa_mass_retirements.
- Served as business analyst, programming, and data modeler on Nestle's complex custom financial systems for pricing and promotions.
- Performed advanced relational data modeling in creating new schemas for the above applications.
Oracle Programmer and DBA2000 - 2004California Department of Industrial Relations
Technologies: PL/SWL, forms, reports, Oracle DBA
- Maintained and supported the agency's Worker's Compensation Information System and its Occupational Safety and Health Appeals Board Oracle systems.
- Contributed to OracleDBA work especially in performance tuning, scheduling using the UNIX Cron, and Oracle export/import for backup and recovery.