Ruby Developer in Pasadena, CA, United States
Member since May 26, 2014
Full Stack Developer2014 - PRESENTHOAst
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, RSpec, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap
- Worked directly with the product owner to build custom Rails application.
- Extended bootstrap.
- Wrote custom jQuery plugins.
- Sole developer - wrote tests, back-end, and front-end.
- Worked in a high accountability atmosphere with code reviews and frequent reports to out of state product owners.
Developer2014 - PRESENTHMB Consulting
Technologies: C#, Visual Basic, .Net, Visual Studio, Knockout.js, Node.js, Python, Ruby
- Supported legacy C#/VB architecture for more than 1k users.
- Built Knockout.js widgets to interact with API back-end.
- Extended existing .NET REST API.
- Extensive experience with Eventbrite API.
- Provided weekend support.
Web Developer2012 - 2014Tech by Paul
Technologies: PHP, Subversion, Wordpress, OSClass, MySQL, SQLite, MAMP
- Built custom WordPress themes and functions from Photoshop files.
- Created a visualization tool for Google Analytics.
- Worked on in-house projects, as well as contracted remotely to other clients.
- Reviewed, refined, and approved code written by junior and outsourced developers.
- Helped architect and maintain a custom PHP framework.
FrameworksBootstrap 3, Ruby on Rails (RoR), QUnit, ZURB Foundation, Ember.js, Cocoa, Sinatra
Libraries/APIsjQuery UI, jQuery, Underscore.js, Backbone.js, jQuery Mobile, Eventbrite API, Node.js
ToolsRSpec, Chrome Developer Tools, TextMate, Adobe Photoshop, NPM, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Visual Studio, Grunt, Gulp.js, Browserify, MacVim, Vim Text Editor, Sublime Text 3
ParadigmsObject-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile Software Development, Functional Programming, Pair Programming
PlatformsMacOS, Heroku, Linux, Windows, iOS
StorageMySQL, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Redis, Microsoft SQL Server