Senior iOS Engineer2018 - 2020Woebot Labs, Inc.
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Firebase, Crashlytics, AWS, Accessibility, Firebase iOS SDK, Auto Layout, Git, Swift, iOS
- Developed the iOS app from the ground up in Swift as the sole iOS developer.
- Brought the app to a 4.8/5 star rating with more than 3,000 ratings submitted.
- Handled all aspects of app development, including UI, animations, architecture, networking, deployment, and beta testing.
- Worked with design and product to ensure app design was aligned with Apple's Human Interface Guidelines.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016Lyft
Technologies: iOS, Auto Layout, Xcode, Git, Swift
- Implemented iOS features on one of the largest Swift codebases to improve the driver experience and grow the supply.
- Created an extensible in-app rewards display for drivers to see exactly how far along they were toward earning various bonuses while waiting for ride requests.
- Cleaned up the code and tackled bugs on both iOS app and Python back end.
Independent App Developer2010 - 2015Self-employed
Technologies: Git, Auto Layout, Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, iOS
- Published five apps with a total of 50,000+ downloads starting in 2010 with the introduction of the App Store to iPhone OS 3.
- Developed LipHuggr, which was released in 2012, was featured by Apple, and reached the top 40 most popular apps in the photo and video category.
- Learned iOS development starting in high school from Stanford University courses offered on iTunes U.
Co-founder2013 - 2013C.it Solutions, Inc.
- Developed Checkit, an app that integrated with restaurants' point-of-sale systems to enable users to split the bill and pay directly from their phones.
- Raised $70,000 in angel investments and startup grants.
- Hired and managed a designer and Android developer.