- iOS DeveloperKNOWiNK, LLC2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C
- Worked on an in-house app used by election officials in the US. It makes heavy use of core data and network requests.
- Updated the app for iOS 8 support.
- Optimized CoreData in order to have faster calculations.
- Worked with other developer in a different country, fixing issues and implementing new features.
- Improved the use of a BarCode scanner using the iPad camera.
- Senior iOS DeveloperXerox (via ZIA Consulting)2013 - 2014
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, MySQL
- Developed the Xerox Fresh Docs app.
- Worked on the development team of the utility app used to browse a CMIS repository. Used Alfresco to fork and open source the app code.
- Designed and implemented a secure login solution for enterprise apps using client/server side token authentication.
- iOS DeveloperPfizer (via Brown Bag Marketing)2013 - 2014
Technologies: Cocoa Touch, Objective-C, Core Data
- Developed an app with the app-within-an-app concept, aimed at sales for Pfizer representatives.
- Helped create a custom company framework to support multiple apps currently under development within the company.
- Developed multiple apps to support sales staff in pitching new clinics to join Pfizer programs.
- Implemented client-side code to manage database queries.
- Worked on the design of different UI elements for different apps.
- Telecommunications Software EngineerNuevatel PCS de Bolivia S.A.2010 - 2013
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Java, MySQL, Shell Script, C++, PHP
- Designed and developed VIVA Smart App allowing VIVA's clients manage the data account of their iOS devices.
- Worked on the team that developed V-ONE, a business support service to manage prepaid and postpaid accounts. Designed the system to hold a load of ~7000 simultaneous requests and connections. Was in charge of managing voice and data services for the company.
- Worked on the team that developed a SMS Center.
- Designed and implemented multiple back-end web services for different applications within the company.
- Participated in weekly team meetings to design UI and UX for new projects.
- Attended Apple WWDC 2012 as a company representative.
- Consultant for Software Development ProjectsDirect Relief International2010 - 2012
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Java, MySQL
- Designed and developed a location-aware Medical Record System for "Vivir con Diabetes" Diabetes Center.
- Developed a set of 7 iPad apps to manage all patient information on the clinic. Used iPads to serve as clients of the Java implemented back-end.