Streamer2022 - PRESENTFull Queue Developer
Technologies: Swift, SwiftUI, astrojs, UIKit, Tailwindcss
- Featured in iOS Dev Weekly for Haptics Studio. Coded the entire app live on stream, with past broadcasts posted to YouTube. (https://iosdevweekly.com/issues/563#tools).
- Reached 100 followers on Twitch and just under 50 on YouTube in under three months.
Senior Full-stack Developer2020 - 2021Stash
- Built a social experiment using React, Ruby on Rails, and Docker. Deployed on Heroku and AWS ECS.
- Built a new Onboarding 2.0 flow using Swift, Figma, and Xcode. Contributed heavily to the iOS chapter meetings.
Developer | Freelance2014 - 2019Self-employed
Technologies: DigitalOcean, Vapor, Docker, Kubernetes, iOS, Swift, RESTful APIs, Xcode, Objective-C, Kotlin
- Built an iOS app called Underway, managed client relationships, and delivered completed projects on time and with customer satisfaction.
- Collaborated with the iOS team at Stach (stashinvest.com) on referrals, Braze, AppsFlyer, Branch, etc.
- Built the first iOS app version for CoinMarketCap following the designs provided. Added the currency conversion feature.
- Developed the first version of the Newsela iOS app following the provided designs.
- Built a photo-sharing app in RubyMotion with a Ruby on Rails back end and later converted it to Swift.
Full-stack Developer2007 - 2014Cyrus Innovation
Technologies: IntelliJ, Java, RubyMotion, Python, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, RESTful APIs
- Created internal mailing list software using Python and jQuery.
- Built an app using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) for a prototype mechanical system to automatically open car doors and trunks using RubyMotion.
- Created document sharing software using JRuby for the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Delivered features, including a new search results page, typeahead search, and PowerReviews integration, as an integrated member of their Rails development team.
- Developed an arts and crafts website, video sharing website, and opinion sharing website in Ruby on Rails.