- Full-stack Software Engineer2017 - 2018Caos Group
Technologies: Kubernetes, PHP, Laravel, Docker, Python, Django, Django REST Framework, Node.js, React
- Wrote a bulk email pinging/verification platform.
- Developed a call center platform from scratch with an integrated autodialer system using a predictive dialing algorithm tailored for a specific usage of the company.
- Developed G.AI.A, a marketing platform that uses AI and NLP to create campaigns with better results.
- Developed a system for processing user data and discount coupons automatically according to the user profile.
- Configured Kubernetes cluster for another call center platform that uses AI and NLP to match call recording against the scripts.
- Software Engineer/Technology Consultant2017 - 2018TveStore (Audiovisual Production Company)
Technologies: AngularJS, Express, Docker, New Relic
- Ported the legacy platform to Docker in order to simplify the software development and deployment procedures.
- Configured a distributed storage setup for uploading/downloading videos.
- Implemented metrics/logging on the whole platform using New Relic + ELK stack, in order to help tracking down recurrent bugs and issues.
- Mentored the development team and the board of directors on best practices on software development and workflow improvements.
- Planned a major redesign of the platform without impacting the delivery of new features demanded by clients.
- Full-stack Software Engineer2015 - 2017Easytown (Tourism Startup)
Technologies: Node.js, Python, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis, AngularJS, React, Docker
- Worked as the lead developer during the the whole development of the platform.
- Developed the archuitecture of a social eCommerce platform considering high-scalability and modularity requirements.
- Went to public events (like Campus Party) to present the project to a variety of people with very different backgrounds.
- Redesigned the system during a major shift in the company strategy.
- Led the development of the redesigned platform in a progressive way without any downtime.
- Full-stack Software Engineer2013 - 2015Project One
Technologies: C#, VB.NET, PHP, JRuby, Clojure, Python, Bash, Node.js, AngularJS, ReactJS, jQuery, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB
- Developed the architecture of proprietary CRM systems in the company.
- Developed an ORM in .NET (inspired by Entity Framework) to integrate the company proprietary frameworks.
- Designed and implemented a system of dynamically-generated lead capture forms with real-time statistics dashboards.
- Integrated and normalized information from multiple APIs (of different data providers).
- Developed a highly interactive data analysis dashboard using Crossfilter and D3.js.
- Configured production environments and deployment procedures.
- Developed a simple deployment system using bash scripts.
- Created extensions and customizations for vTiger (CRM system).
- Created custom portlets for Liferay using JRuby.
- Software Developer2011 - 2012Freelance
- Developed a pet shop ERP (desktop and web application) with real-time synchronization and analytical data visualizations.
- Developed an access control system for a medical government entity.