Tech Lead and Solution Architect2017 - PRESENTDigital Nomad Inc.
Technologies: AWS, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Spring Boot, React, Angular, TensorFlow
- Developed a Firebase integrated hybrid mobile App serving financial services clients of a startup fintech firm.
- Designed technical interviews and selected top onshore and offshore engineers for Skunk Works innovation teams.
- Designed and implemented cloud-based DevOps pipeline for a cryptocurrency using Ethereum blockchain platform.
- Designed and led the implementation of machine learning applications for prediction, clustering, and classification on historical/real-time real estate data and digital media.
- Designed cloud platforms using Pivotal Cloud Foundry/Kubernetes, and microservice OpenAPIs for a major public sector client.
Chief Engineer2016 - 2017Manulife Inc.
Technologies: Cloud Foundry, Java, Python, Akka, Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, NLTK, OpenStack, Docker, EC2/AWS, NodeJS, Scala, AngularJS, RabbitMQ, MSSQL, Redis, Azure, Gradle
- Deployed applications to Manulife’s brand new cloud foundry driven PAAS and built a continuous. deployment system using Pivotal’s CI framework concourse.
- Developed cutting-edge prototypes on pivotal cloud foundry using machine learning models while mentoring developers to work on firm’s first internal skunkworks projects outfit.
- Led multicultural international Agile DevOps teams through end-to-end SDLC: architecture.design, microservices, feature development, operations, debugging and software maintenance.
- Designed enterprise wide applications as microservice APIs and ensures highest software development standards (TDD & BDD) are a utilized in massively scalable manner in building them.
- Ensured Manulife’s first SAAS product success by developing product features, writing unit and. integration tests, algorithmic optimization, debugging and application monitoring.
Development Team Lead and Software Solutions Architect2014 - 2016Ericsson Worldwide Inc.
- Contributed product vision, project leadership and software engineering expertise through SDLC, utilizing cutting edge API and microservice architectures.
- Served as cloud administration, Linux OS, application deployment, containerization, configuration and maintenance SME with a multi-national development services team.
- Led a DevOps team of 7 through hands on development, feature design, and maintenance of new features, level 3 support, subject matter expertise and escalations/investigations for highly scalable distributed software used in continuous software integration, tracing and monitoring.
- Designed and led the development of Ericsson’s open-sourced High Availability Jenkins Plugin (HAJP), using a Jenkins mixed cluster with Akka and Java virtual machines using Jenkins API and Scala.
- Advised product management and architecture teams on multiple international locations and proposes strategy changes to maximize Ericsson’s productivity in technology development.
- Recognized as an all-star technology leader and solutions architect serving as design, development, deployment and cloud solutions provider for half a dozen new service launches.
Co-founder & VP of Engineering and Development2011 - 2014Raincheck Global Inc.
- Designed and developed high availability web applications utilizing extreme programming techniques and cutting edge technologies on cloud application development platforms.
- Spearheaded geographical intelligence (GIS) application development using Open Source server and client technologies.
- Directed project planning sessions focused on assessing business requirements and potential IT solutions with managers, business analysts, and team members.
- Recruited and led nearshore, onshore and offshore design and development teams from the United States, Canada, and India.
- Managed code reviews, administered production servers and verifies the alignment of solutions with architectural specifications.
Data Scientist and Application Developer2011 - 2013Mawer Investment Mgmt Ltd.
- Designed, developed, and maintained business intelligence and reporting web applications replacing legacy crystal reports utilizing Web 2.0 technologies in collaboration with Research and Portfolio Management.
- Lead SQL and ETL development for reporting applications utilizing SSIS, Pentaho and Java/Talend applications.
- Conceptualized and developed a business intelligence, portfolio return analysis Intranet web application that linked the company with external databases and delivered analysis in table, graphical, and pivot formats.
- Analyzed corporate data and implemented machine learning models utilizing regression, classification, clustering, and natural language processing (NLP) for equity research and sales/marketing target identification and business intelligence development purposes.
- Appointed to serve as an enterprise data custodian responsible for building data dashboards and led/oversaw corporate data governance strategy.