Software Engineer2015 - PRESENTProperty Meld
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Django REST Framework, React, Emacs
- Develop a web suite for rental property management.
- Create responsive UI with React and SASS from Photoshop mockups.
- Write ES6 compiled for current browsers using Babel.
- Write unit tests in JS and Python and functional tests in Selenium.
- Evangelize products.
SDE2013 - 2014Amazon
Technologies: Spring, Java, Selenium, Mocha, Backbone.js, Android
- Worked on a team of about a dozen developers building a web app remote control for the Echo home automation device.
- Implemented a cross-browser “single-page” web app, as well as Android and iOS hybrid apps.
- Developed features against RESTful APIs.
- Designed and implemented responsive and intuitive UI, with focus on UX extensibility via third-party modules.
- Wrote a variety of automated unit and integration tests.
SDET2012 - 2013Microsoft
Technologies: Windows, iOS, Android, Testing, C#
- Designed and implemented test cases for the SkyDrive mobile apps on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
- Developed and administrated an Android device pool server for automated testing with physical devices.
- Interacted with customers to provide technical assistance and ensure that the customers' needs were being met.
- Created a utility to automate testing on all team Androids to increase platform coverage and encourage app dogfooding.
- Wrote specifications for both manual and automated test cases of mobile and Windows 8.1 SkyDrive.