Danielle R Weisz
Verified Expert in Engineering
Danielle is a software developer and engineer with experience in both development and test roles. Her focus is on web and mobile development, but she is confident in her ability to tackle various, complex, and interrelated problems of all kinds, and she is constantly striving to learn new skills.
Java, Python, Emacs, Git, Linux
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was Amazon Echo.
- Develop a web suite for rental property management.
- Create responsive UI with React and SASS from Photoshop mockups.
- Write ES6 compiled for current browsers using Babel.
- Write unit tests in JS and Python and functional tests in Selenium.
- Evangelize products.
- Worked on a team of about a dozen developers building a web app remote control for the Echo home automation device.
- Implemented a cross-browser “single-page” web app, as well as Android and iOS hybrid apps.
- Developed features against RESTful APIs.
- Designed and implemented responsive and intuitive UI, with focus on UX extensibility via third-party modules.
- Wrote a variety of automated unit and integration tests.
- Designed and implemented test cases for the SkyDrive mobile apps on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
- Developed and administrated an Android device pool server for automated testing with physical devices.
- Interacted with customers to provide technical assistance and ensure that the customers' needs were being met.
- Created a utility to automate testing on all team Androids to increase platform coverage and encourage app dogfooding.
- Wrote specifications for both manual and automated test cases of mobile and Windows 8.1 SkyDrive.
Spring, JUnit, Mach-II, Selenium, Jakarta Server Pages (JSP), Swing, Flask, Django REST Framework
Backbone.js, jQuery, POCO, PhantomJS, Lodash, Underscore.js, Handlebars, React, Node.js, PayPal API
Responsive Web Design (RWD), REST, DevOps, Testing
Android, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, iOS, Windows
Ajax, Front-end Development, Tntnet, CFWheels, Performance Analysis
Jenkins, Apache, Git, Mocha, Emacs, Subversion (SVN), NPM, Travis CI, Bower, Apache Tomcat, Perforce, lighttpd
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science
Binghamton University, State University of New York - Vestal, NY