- Sr. Software Engineer2012 - 2014Smartmatic
Technologies: JEE, EJB, Hibernate, Oracle, Jboss, GWT, SmartGWT, Maven, JUnit
- Created a web app to manage and monitor citizens, enrollment devices, transactions, and all the operations involved on the citizen registration process.
- Created mobile app to allow citizens to check their status on the enrollment process.
- Responsible for implementing improvements on legacy code to get a better performance processing for big data.
- Supported the development of the Workflow "Citizen update", which included biographic and biometric data.
- Responsible for agile methodologies such as Scrum and TDD. Responsible for developing multiple Unit Tests for each new feature.
- Partner2011 - 2012Addintech
Technologies: Android SDK Native, SQLite, MySQL, Google Map API
- Experience working with Web Services, XML, JSON.
- Geo-location services and Google Map API implementation.
- Excellent knowledge of the Android SDK - Services, Fragments, Views, Intents - with specific experience developing for both Smartphones and Tablets.
- Coding, testing, content preparation.
- Experience writing apps that consume a 3rd party API.
- Familiarity with SQLite, MySQL and other relational databases.
- Software Engineer2009 - 2011Like.com
Technologies: PHP, CodeIgniter, Java, Flex, MySQL, jQuery
- Worked on the development of www.couturious.com.
- Developed the online dressing room, an app where the user could dress up a model with real clothes.
- Develop of Lsystem, software to manage all the items on the "online dressing room" app.
- Integrated third party APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Google) to get user info and to share items from the app.
- Lead Software Engineer2008 - 2009Fasmatch LLC
Technologies: PHP, Java, Smarty, MySQL, jQuery
- Responsible for application development for social networks like Facebook, MySpace, and Bebo.
- Built applications on top of Amazon Web Services.
- Built Blackberry applications.
- Responsible for web server configuration in LAMP.