Senior Software Engineer2012 - 2014Smartmatic
Technologies: JEE, EJB, Hibernate, Oracle, JBoss, GWT, SmartGWT, Maven, JUnit
- Created a web app to manage and monitor citizens, enrollment devices, transactions, and all the operations involved on the citizen registration process.
- Created a mobile app to allow citizens to check their status on the enrollment process.
- Implemented improvements on legacy code to get better performance processing for big data.
- Supported the development of the Workflow "citizen update," which included biographic and biometric data.
- Handled Agile methodologies such as Scrum and TDD. Developed multiple unit tests for each new feature.
Software Engineer2009 - 2011Like.com
Technologies: PHP, CodeIgniter, Java, Flex, MySQL, jQuery
- Contributed to the development of www.couturious.com.
- Developed the online dressing room, an app where the user could dress up a model with real clothes.
- Developed Lsystem, software to manage all the items in the "online dressing room" app.
- Integrated third-party APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Google) to get user info and to share items from the app.
Lead Software Engineer2008 - 2009Fasmatch, LLC
Technologies: PHP, Java, Smarty, MySQL, jQuery
- Handled application development for social networks like Facebook, MySpace, and Bebo.
- Built applications on top of Amazon Web Services.
- Created Blackberry applications.
- Configured the web server in LAMP.