Big Data ML AI Architect2014 - PRESENTCEVA Logistics
Technologies: Neural Networks, Performance Tuning, Time Series Model, AutoKeras, Pandas, Python, Model Training, Feature Selection, Data Labeling, Machine Learning, Data Architecture, OLAP, NoSQL, SQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Tableau, Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP), Grafana, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Pentaho, Data Analysis, Big Data
- Created a dimensional data model on MS SQL Server for supply chain analytics. It includes data preparation and data labeling, model features' selection, model algorithms, and hyperparameter optimization.
- Designed an enterprise big data analytic platform solution using Pentaho PDI, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, and Grafana. Grafana is a big data visualization tool.
- Provided data engineering tasks that refresh data to cloud storage using MS SQL Server, relational OLTP to OLAP transformation, and ETL tasks from MS SQL to NoSQL data lakes in Cassandra.
- Implemented both Tableau and Power BI analytic visualization for supply chain management and a freight management system.
- Implemented and completed data modeling of an enterprise data warehouse, data lakes, and ML/AI forecast models.
- Used Facebook Prophet, a time series algorithms, AutoKeras classification, and Google TensorFlow to deliver an ML and AI solution to a logistics ground TMS system.
- Delivered dashboards using both Tableau and Power BI for different clients/projects.
- Delivered a data quality solution using PostgreSQL fuzzy string matching and Python FuzzyWuzzy libraries, cleaning data, and creating mapping groups for the machine learning model.
- Designed and architected a supply chain carrier advisor ML solution that includes data labeling, features' selection, hyperparameter optimization, algorithms training, and carrier selection smart choices advisory to the supply chain management team.
- Deployed the supply chain carrier advisor ML model based on TensorFlow TF-Ranking, AutoKeras, and Neural Network algorithms. Over a million records were trained in this model, providing a training result API and batch forecast result references.
BI Architect2013 - 2015City of Jacksonville
Technologies: MDX, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SSAS, Microsoft Power BI
- Architected Microsoft Business Intelligence Solutions using SQL Server, SSIS, and SSAS.
- Built SSAS Cube and MDX.
- Developed SSIS and designed a data warehouse.
- Designed and developed a Microsoft Power BI Solution.
BI Architect2012 - 2013Crowley Marinetime
Technologies: Subversion (SVN), SSRS, T-SQL, IBM Db2, Oracle, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SSAS, Microsoft Power BI
- Built a Microsoft Business Intelligence Solution SSAS Cube for budget and actual.
- Implemented an SSIS ETL from Oracle and DB2.
- Created a TSQL for Crowley Vessel Captain log dimensional data model.
- Developed an SSRS report.
- Implemented SVN source version control.