Verified Expert in Engineering
Data Modeling Developer
Daphne is a highly motivated big data analytic architect and SQL/Tableau developer with strong business analytic solution delivery skills and 20 years of progressively responsible OLTP/OLAP database development/architecture experience. She is a frequent seminar speaker and workshop trainer in business intelligence and analytic solutions. Daphne is experienced collaborating with business users in data modeling and business analytic solutions.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud, Big Data, Linux, SQL
The most amazing...
...thing about me is that I am a data prodigy. I am an expert in SQL development, data modeling, data warehouse development, data analytics, and visualization.
Big Data ML AI Architect
- Created a dimensional data model on MS SQL Server for supply chain analytics. It includes data preparation and data labeling, model features' selection, model algorithms, and hyperparameter optimization.
- Designed an enterprise big data analytic platform solution using Pentaho PDI, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, and Grafana. Grafana is a big data visualization tool.
- Provided data engineering tasks that refresh data to cloud storage using MS SQL Server, relational OLTP to OLAP transformation, and ETL tasks from MS SQL to NoSQL data lakes in Cassandra.
- Implemented both Tableau and Power BI analytic visualization for supply chain management and a freight management system.
- Implemented and completed data modeling of an enterprise data warehouse, data lakes, and ML/AI forecast models.
- Used Facebook Prophet, a time series algorithms, AutoKeras classification, and Google TensorFlow to deliver an ML and AI solution to a logistics ground TMS system.
- Delivered dashboards using both Tableau and Power BI for different clients/projects.
- Delivered a data quality solution using PostgreSQL fuzzy string matching and Python FuzzyWuzzy libraries, cleaning data, and creating mapping groups for the machine learning model.
- Designed and architected a supply chain carrier advisor ML solution that includes data labeling, features' selection, hyperparameter optimization, algorithms training, and carrier selection smart choices advisory to the supply chain management team.
- Deployed the supply chain carrier advisor ML model based on TensorFlow TF-Ranking, AutoKeras, and Neural Network algorithms. Over a million records were trained in this model, providing a training result API and batch forecast result references.
City of Jacksonville
- Architected Microsoft Business Intelligence Solutions using SQL Server, SSIS, and SSAS.
- Built SSAS Cube and MDX.
- Developed SSIS and designed a data warehouse.
- Designed and developed a Microsoft Power BI Solution.
- Built a Microsoft Business Intelligence Solution SSAS Cube for budget and actual.
- Implemented an SSIS ETL from Oracle and DB2.
- Created a TSQL for Crowley Vessel Captain log dimensional data model.
- Developed an SSRS report.
- Implemented SVN source version control.
Tableau Dashboard Developmenthttps://public.tableau.com/profile/daphne.liu#!/
Big Data Cassandra & Solr Document Search
Big Data Cassandra & Elasticsearch Data Warehouse
Dimensional Data Model for Supply Chain Management and Financial Management
Supply Chain Carrier Advisor — Machine Learning Model
I built the AI and ML model from OLAP by labeling data, selecting features and algorithms, POC using AutoML algorithms, and performed the final production deployment using AutoKeras and TensorFlow TF-Ranking. Data was transformed from OLAP to prediction models using Python and Pentaho PDI.
Python, T-SQL (Transact-SQL), SQL, Snowflake, Python 3, MDX
Pandas, TensorFlow Deep Learning Library (TFLearn)
AutoML, Tableau, Grafana, Pentaho Data Integration (Kettle), Microsoft Excel, Amazon QuickSight, H2O AutoML, Apache Solr, Prophet ERP, Solr, Superset, Microsoft Power BI, SSAS, Subversion (SVN)
OLAP, Database Design, Business Intelligence (BI), Data Science
Dataiku, Linux, Amazon EC2, Azure, SolrCloud, Apache Kafka, Pentaho, Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP), Oracle, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Microsoft SQL Server, OLTP, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Redshift, Google Cloud, Cassandra, Druid.io, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), IBM Db2, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), PostgreSQL
Data Analysis, Apache Cassandra, Big Data Architecture, Data Virtualization, Data Warehouse Design, Data Modeling, Data Architecture, Big Data, Forecasting, Time Series, AWS Database Migration Service, Database Schema Design, Integration, Data Engineering, Informatica, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Classification Algorithms, ARIMA Models, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Agile Data Science, Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Reporting, Feature Selection, AutoKeras, Performance Tuning, Classification, Data, Time Series Analysis
Hadoop, AWS HA
Master's Degree in Computer Information Science & Engineering
University of Florida - Florida