Software Developer2016 - PRESENTSecretEscapes
Technologies: Java, Python
- Created a tool to automatically compare competitors' prices.
- Integrated the main app with a Salesforce back-end.
- Set up deployment of some colleagues' internal applications.
- Investigated app-runner inefficiencies, to shave several seconds off it.
- Prototyped a Purescript front-end.
Back-end Developer2015 - 2015L2inc
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Celery, Flask, Redshift, AWS, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, SQLAlchemy, Python
- Migrated scrapers and code for data gathering to new systems, taking care of schema changes, new code, and dependencies.
- Wrote an internal automated reporting system that would present historical data in multiple formats.
- Handled AWS deployment, submitted upstream patches for the libraries in use, and reported vulnerabilities to vendors.
Security Consultant2014 - 2015NCCGroup
Technologies: Burp Proxy, .NET, Python
- Created a tool to scan a POSIX file system and aggregate data for post-exploitation.
- Created a conversion tool to recover source files from OracleForms XML.
- Created a parser for firewall rule files.
- Performed security assessments for both UK and multinational companies.
- Completed the internal training and curated/improved technical topics covered on the internal wiki.
Software Developer/DevOps2014 - 2014Audiencerate
Technologies: Selenium, Ansible, Python, Clojure
- Managed the provisioning of the system.
- Wrote integration/acceptance tests.
- Rewrote a 15kLOC legacy Java application in 300 lines of Clojure.
- Deployed a Riemann instance and front-end for monitoring.
- Created Python and Haskell scripts to maintain the system and exchange the data among the legacy deployment/separate systems.