DevOps Engineer2012 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: AWS, Docker, Vagrant, Ruby, Node.js, Jenkins
- Used Jenkins, Protractor, Mocha, and Grunt to build, test and deploy a Node.js app to AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Created a high-availability auto-scalable environment for Magento on AWS.
- Wrote a Packer template and a Puppet module for automatic generation of server images for a Java service on AWS, DigitalOcean, Rackspace, Openstack, and Docker.
- Automated a deployment procedure for a Rails/Nginx/Sidekiq/Redis/Mongo app using Capistrano.
- Wrote a Web UI (Ruby/Sinatra) for provisioning customized WordPress instances on AWS via Puppet.
Senior Engineer2011 - PRESENTAtlantbh
Technologies: AWS, Puppet, Ruby, Docker
- Developed an infrastructure for a continuous integration/delivery platform.
- Coordinated test-driven development efforts with multiple teams spanning USA, Europe, and India.
- Performed integration testing and analysis.
- Provided performance testing and optimizing of AWS infrastructure.
- Integrated different open-source technologies into both the core product and internal operations.
- Improved existing and wrote new Puppet modules.
AWS Continuous Build/Test/Deploy2017 - 2017Avail Health (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, Jenkins, AWS
- Set up a fully automated Continuos Integration system for a Node.js app using Jenkins on AWS Elastic Beanstalk.