DevOps Engineer2012 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jenkins, Node.js, Ruby, Vagrant, Docker, AWS
- Used Jenkins, Protractor, Mocha, and Grunt to build, test and deploy a Node.js app to AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Created a high-availability auto-scalable environment for Magento on AWS.
- Wrote a Packer template and a Puppet module for automatic generation of server images for a Java service on AWS, DigitalOcean, Rackspace, Openstack, and Docker.
- Automated a deployment procedure for a Rails/Nginx/Sidekiq/Redis/Mongo app using Capistrano.
- Wrote a Web UI (Ruby/Sinatra) for provisioning customized WordPress instances on AWS via Puppet.
Lead Engineer2016 - 2020Atlantbh
Technologies: OpenShift, Kubernetes, AWS DevOps, DevOps
- Performed the containerization of highly available and resilient microservice architecture for the purpose of running it on the OpenShift platform.
- Planned, designed, and implemented pipelines for automatic building, testing, and deployment.
- Developed a robust architecture for logging, alerting, and monitoring of services and infrastructure.
- Worked on enabling DevOps methodology across the whole team, where developers and QA engineers partnered closely with DevOps engineers and were comfortable configuring and scale the infrastructure, run pipelines, and utilize the monitoring stack.
AWS Continuous Build/Test/Deploy2017 - 2017Avail Health (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Jenkins, Node.js
- Set up a fully automated Continuos Integration system for a Node.js app using Jenkins on AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
Senior Engineer2011 - 2016Atlantbh
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Ruby, Puppet, AWS
- Developed an infrastructure for a continuous integration/delivery platform.
- Coordinated test-driven development efforts with multiple teams spanning USA, Europe, and India.
- Wrote integration tests and executed integration testing and analysis.
- Provided performance testing and optimizing of AWS infrastructure.
- Integrated different open-source technologies into both the core product and internal operations.
- Improved existing and wrote new Puppet modules, including contributing to popular open source modules.