Lead Developer2016 - 2020BitcoinAverage
- Developed a Cryptocurrency exchange aggregator using Celery that polls data from over 50 exchanges in parallel and calculates average prices for Bitcoin and 300+ other cryptocurrencies.
- Designed and implemented the BitcoinAverage REST API using Python and Tornado which is the main product of the company. Maintained and optimized this API for four years.
- Built micro-service architecture for a scalable WebSocket API using Node.js that provides real-time prices and order-book updates to enterprise clients.
- Initiated four types of payment options: PayPal, Stripe, BitPay, and OpenNode in Python.
- Optimized the APIs to handle more requests with intelligent caching with Redis.
- Stored time series history data in real time using InfluxDB.
- Designed MongoDB architecture for storage of historical and real-time cryptocurrency data.
Full-stack Django Web Developer2018 - 2019Freelancer
- Designed the architecture and developed LifeHQ, an all-in-one personal productivity application.
- Performed market research, gathered requirements, talked to clients and implemented the app.
- Created a back-end system with Django and Python3. Designed the database system with PostgreSQL.
Back-end Developer2018 - 20183P Development
Technologies: REST APIs, Django, Python
- Developed an API with Django and Django Rest Framework for an iOS mobile app in the medical industry for performing patient surveys.
- Created the database for storing patient data securely and separate from identifiable information in PostgreSQL.
Blockchain Smart Contract Developer2017 - 2017Omic MD
Technologies: Ethereum, Node.js, Solidity
- Developed a Smart contract in Solidity on the Ethereum blockchain to be used for storing user credits and request approvals.
- Built an adapter and API to interact with the smart contract from a web app.
- Delivered a demo wallet project that demonstrated all capabilities of the smart contract.