- Senior Developer and Architect2015 - PRESENTVirtuous Consulting Services
Technologies: Salesforce (Apex and Visualforce), Java, PHP, Oracle EBS/SOA/ADF, SF IDM, AngularJS / Angular 5, Elastic Search, Spring, MongoDB, HBase,Oracle, MySQL, Tomcat 8.5.x
- Built and deployed the most complex Elasticsearch script, and integrated it with the app using Spring Boot, Jest, ObjectMapper, and Spring Data.
- Architected and designed the end-to-end automation of ES and the consumer app.
- Incorporated complex heavily customized requirements into functional components; starting from a functional design/spec, turning architect requirements into a functionality, developing functional units using Java, PHP, and Apex, and extending the services into a complex UI using AngularJS, jQuery, CSS, SVG, and Visualforce, Go, Go-Net, Go-gorilla-mux.
- Customized the CRM environment; using Apex, Visualforce, and PHP.
- Integrated order and customer data between SF and ERP by exposing REST in PHP as well SOAP in Java for various vendors who needs to consume them based on their own choice of protocol.
- Used OAuth and OpenID Connect for Salesforce and other apps' communication.
- Developed the site, Dialrun.com.
- Customized the ERP environment: architected and developed Java (Spring and ADF) components for ERP.
- Senior Architect and Developer2017 - 2017HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology
Technologies: Salesforce, Salesforce Health Cloud, AngularJS, Node.js, ReactJS, Auth0, Webtask, Docker, Consul, Grommet, D3.js
- Architected and developed the portal for internal-and-external users to manage patient cases and record various specimens.
- Integrated portal users and Salesforce users using Auth0 and the Webtask.io SDK.
- Integrated and synced case-and-patient information between Salesforce and the portal.
- Built Apex classes, triggers, and Visualforce pages to manage patients and cases.
- Developed AngularJS and Node.js components to integrate Salesforce Health Cloud and a custom portal.
- Architected and developed a D3.js UI/UX for the console, HPE One View, and Docker web and network services for discovery and accessibility.
- Created D3.js and React.js components to present the most advanced UI/UX to manage the console and HPE One View.
- Senior Developer and Architect2014 - 2015Knoll
Technologies: Java, SOA Suite 11R2, 12C, EBS, OBIEE, OAM/IDM, Salesforce, JDeveloper, J2EE, JSF, Struts
- Supported the enterprise architecture and development of an SOA integration with the external systems (JDE, TPM, BOA) to Oracle EBS.
- Created Java and SOA components for EDI PO/shipping and exposed them in a B2B VAN/FTP for distributors to consume them and parsed X12 documents based on specs/requirements, validated them and invoked a seeded (native) API for data population.
- Worked in TCA, OM, INV (MTL), AP, AR, PO, WSH, WMS, and other modules as well in integrating SOA, ADF faces and J2EE functionalities.
- Incorporated Oracle OAM suites, IDM, OIM, and SoD for user authentication and authorization.
- Exposed Java and some PHP functions as SOAP services for CRM consumption.
- Created SF triggers, Apex/Visualforce, and process builders for custom pages for exposing and syncing the order manager from ERP.
- Developed custom reports in OBIEE.
- Senior Consultant2013 - 2014Olympus America
Technologies: Java, JAX-WS, Tomcat 7, DROOLS, Servlets, JSP, BIRT, Enterprise Reports Engine, PHP, J2EE, Spring, Ubuntu, Windows Server, Foundry, CakePHP, jQuery, SOA, MySQL, SQL Server, Hadoop, Apache Casasandra, MangoDB, SugarCRM, SAP PI (IDOC, SFTP) Process
- Managed and fixed the workflow engine based on Java, Servlets, and Spring MVC.
- Created workflow engine functionalities based on new requirements.
- Developed the first Java and SOAP service to retrieve inventory, PO, and shipping details from Tokyo, then parsed the input data in XML format, validated them based on functional requirements, and then created IDocs for SAP PI consumption.
- Wrote reports in PHP, MySQL, AngularJS, and jQuery; also used the PHP framework foundry for that.
- Deployed and tested Hadoop, Cassandra, and MongoDB for moving transaction data into analytical data and generating reports based on requirements.
- Senior Consultant2010 - 2013SydneyIT
Technologies: Oracle EBS (Apps) 11g, OFM, Oracle Portal 10g & 11g, WebCenter, OID/OAM (IDM OIM 11g R1 (11.1.1.x & R2 11.1.2.x), OIF, OBIEE 11g, OBIEE 10g Migration, Oracle 10/11g R1 & R2, SOA Suite 11gR1, PHP, J2EE, Spring, C#, Objective-C, SOA Suite 11g, SugarCRM
- Worked on multiple projects in architecting and developing core components.
- Designed ER and schema for reports using dimensions, fact, physical, logical, alias, and extension tables.
- Managed and executed SCRUM development process and procedures.
- Built PHP, Java, SOA, and Objective-C functionalities.
- Activated Salesforce functions based on customer requirements.
- Developed REST and SOAP service for consumption as well as creating SOAP service consumer agents.
- Built a strategy for identity management including SSO.
- Designed and developed a health information system that complies to HIPAA and integrates ePHI and ICD 9/10.
- IT Analyst (Independent Contractor)2008 - 2010Freelance Work
Technologies: Java, .NET, C#, Asterisk 1.6, C++, DAHDI, ZapTel, SIP, Spring, Objective-C, Android API, C#, VB.NET, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PHP
- Integrated various system designs and created a component-based architecture for the entire enterprise application.
- Developed and designed architecture-based analyses.
- Implemented object and process analyses.
- Worked on a database and storage analysis.
- Devised an external system integration analysis.
- Conducted a system-based analysis for all of the existing system in order to identify components within the application that need to be recreated and that could be converted to be deployed in a cloud.
- Designed the app and objects so that they could be a part of a service and then later could be deployed in a cloud.
- Managed a team with Scrum.
- Created functional specs.
- Developed C++ sockets for all socket-based communications.
- Built Java programs for client-side manipulation.
- Senior Manager2005 - 2007Satyam Computer Services, Wipro
Technologies: J2EE, WebSphere, WAS, WPS, WIS, BPEL, JSF, Informatica-ETL, Java, C#, VB.NET, SQL Server
- Managed total quality controls.
- Defined the SOA architecture and delivery process.
- Worked on WebSphere clustering, load management, parallel processing, batch processing, the Portlet API, and Websphere Global Security.
- Developer2003 - 2004MYDBPanel (Contract Project)
Technologies: PHP, MySQL
- Developed PHP programs to create a GUI for MySQL that's similar to phpMyAdmin.
- Senior Analyst2003 - 2004Nesh Systems
Technologies: Ubuntu, Windows, VB.NET, Java Core, J2EE, C++, PHP, Apache, WebSphere, Oracle (for V1), SQL Server
- Researched and developed an EMR (electronic medical record).
- Worked on DICOM parsing, eHealth, clinical, and hospital process management.
- Research Engineer2002 - 2003NASA | Kennedy Space Center
Technologies: OpenGL, C, C++, Java, EJB, JSP, Flash, RMI, MATLAB, Math Tools, C++ Sim, CALPUFF, Weather Model, Trajectory Model, Lightning Model, Shuttle Model
- Designed the discrete event simulator in order to simulate the integration of the models. The language used for the mathematical analysis was Java, Visual C++, and the display was done either by OpenGL, Flash, HTML, applets, and similar.
- Worked on the costing using COCOMO and SLIM.
- Maintained the code management, resource management, and time management.
- Developed the integrator to incorporate the models that are selected for simulation. The technology used for the integration was VB.NET, VC++, Fortran, and C.
- Designed the front-end for both the integrator and simulator using Java, Flas, OpenGL, and ASP.NET.
- Architected back-end for both the integrator and simulator using LDAP, Java, and EJB.
- Software Analyst2001 - 2002Hewlett-Packard (California, USA)
Technologies: C, C++, Java, Rational Rose, WinCE Jornada-720, Palm OS, Linux, Unix, Win NT
- Designed the VM parts for class loading, GUI, and networking.
- Created Java programs and applications for MIDlet, io, timer, HTPP, and RMS applications in the MIDP spec for stress, coverage, performance, and regression testing.
- Developed Java test programs using standard the Java API and used that for testing.
- Built a MIDP UI Kit to run all the applications created and to test them.
- Created the system architecture using UML diagrams (class, package, and sequence).
- Senior Manager2000 - 2001Contract Work
Technologies: EJB, JSP, ASP, Perl, SNiFF+, JVISION, WebLogic, Apache. Oracle 8i, EJB, CORBA, JSP, IIS, C++, SQL Server, PHP
- Designed the system using the OOAD concepts and the software design patterns methodology.
- Developed the session and Entity Beans for the EJB.
- Created JSP clients for generic analytics and package analytics.
- Designed the reengineering for the system using UML and Rational Rose.
- Developer | Analyst1997 - 2000Beezier Systems
- Developed an application using JDBC, AWT, networking, the Telephone API, and the SCAI protocol.
- Implemented the database under MS Access.