Software Architect and Developer2018 - PRESENTPGI
Technologies: Jenkins, Docker, Consul, jQuery, AngularJS, PHP, Lombok, Jackson, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Apex, Logstash, Apache Kafka, Kafka Streams, Spring Boot, Kibana, Jest, Elasticsearch, Java, Go
- Architected and developed core and UI/UX components; built complex health care automation and implemented FHIR HL7 specs using standard and custom workflows; developed prototype Aidbox, and Fhirbase services in Go, PHP, Python, and Java.
- Implemented an innovative cloud product/app that will provide an easy-and-robust implementation of FHIR specifications and compliance.
- Architected and developed core, UI/UX, and mobile components using PHP, Go, Flutter, Vue.js, Pinpoint, SES, SQS, Kafka streams, Lambda, MongoDB, Elasticsearch for a high-end BnB site.
- Implemented the CI using Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker, Bitbucket pipelines, Lambda, Serverless, CloudFront, and S3.
Senior Developer and Architect2015 - PRESENTVirtuous Consulting Services
Technologies: Apache Tomcat, Elasticsearch, ADF, SOA, Oracle EBS, Visualforce, Apex, Salesforce, MySQL, Oracle, HBase, MongoDB, Spring, Angular, AngularJS, PHP, Java
- Built and deployed the most complex Elasticsearch script and integrated it with the app using Spring Boot, Jest, ObjectMapper, and Spring Data.
- Architected and designed the end-to-end automation of ES and the consumer app.
- Incorporated complex heavily customized requirements into functional components; starting from a functional design/spec, turning architect requirements into a functionality, developing functional units using Java, PHP, and Apex, and extending the services into a complex UI using AngularJS, jQuery, CSS, SVG, Visualforce, Go, Go-Net, and Go-gorilla-mux.
- Customized the CRM environment; using Apex, Visualforce, and PHP.
- Integrated order and customer data between SF and ERP by exposing REST in PHP as well as SOAP in Java for various vendors who needs to consume them based on their own choice of protocol.
- Used OAuth and OpenID Connect for Salesforce and other apps' communication.
- Developed the site, Dialrun.com.
- Customized the ERP environment: architected and developed Java (Spring and ADF) components for ERP.
- Designed and developed Informatica MDM data flow into Salesforce using Kafka Queue, Trueloader, Java, and IBMMQ.
Senior Architect and Developer2017 - 2017HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology
Technologies: Grommet, React, D3.js, Consul, Docker, Auth0, Node.js, AngularJS, Salesforce
- Architected and developed the portal for internal-and-external users to manage patient cases and record various specimens.
- Integrated portal users and Salesforce users using Auth0 and the Webtask.io SDK.
- Integrated and synced case-and-patient information between Salesforce and the portal.
- Built Apex classes, triggers, and Visualforce pages to manage patients and cases.
- Developed AngularJS and Node.js components to integrate Salesforce Health Cloud and a custom portal.
- Architected and developed a D3.js UI/UX for the console, HPE One View, and Docker web and network services for discovery and accessibility.
- Created D3.js and React components to present the most advanced UI/UX to manage the console and HPE One View.
Senior Developer and Architect2014 - 2015Knoll
Technologies: Integrated Database Management Systems (IDMS), Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), Oracle 12c, Oracle SOA Suite, Apache Struts, JSF, Core Java (J2EE), JDeveloper, Salesforce, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g (OBIEE), Java
- Supported the enterprise architecture and development of an SOA integration with the external systems (JDE, TPM, BOA) to Oracle EBS.
- Created Java and SOA components for EDI PO/shipping and exposed them in a B2B VAN/FTP for distributors to consume them and parsed X12 documents based on specs/requirements, validated them and invoked a seeded (native) API for data population.
- Worked in TCA, OM, INV (MTL), AP, AR, PO, WSH, WMS, and other modules as well in integrating SOA, ADF faces and J2EE functionalities.
- Incorporated Oracle OAM suites, IDM, OIM, and SoD for user authentication and authorization.
- Exposed Java and some PHP functions as SOAP services for CRM consumption.
- Created SF triggers, Apex/Visualforce, and process builders for custom pages for exposing and syncing the order manager from ERP.
- Developed custom reports in OBIEE.
- Built and Managed an 11G Oracle Web Center portal, Web Center content, and sites.
- Designed and developed a UI using ADF Faces, and integrated UCM.
- Used JDeveloper for UI/UX and interactions.
- Migrated core components from 11g to 12c.
Senior Consultant2013 - 2014Olympus America
Technologies: SFTP, SAP IDoc, SAP Process Integration (PI), MongoDB, Foundry, SugarCRM, Apache Cassandra, Hadoop, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, SOA, jQuery, CakePHP, Windows Server, Ubuntu, Spring, Core Java (J2EE), PHP, BIRT, JSP, Servlets, JBoss Drools, Apache Tomcat 7, JAX-WS, Java
- Managed and fixed the workflow engine based on Java, Servlets, and Spring MVC.
- Created workflow engine functionalities based on new requirements.
- Developed the first Java and SOAP service to retrieve inventory, PO, and shipping details from Tokyo, then parsed the input data in XML format, validated them based on functional requirements, and then created IDocs for SAP PI consumption.
- Wrote reports in PHP, MySQL, AngularJS, and jQuery; also used the PHP framework foundry for that.
- Deployed and tested Hadoop, Cassandra, and MongoDB for moving transaction data into analytical data and generating reports based on requirements.
Senior Consultant2010 - 2013SydneyIT
Technologies: Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle 10g, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g (OBIEE), Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Internet Directory (OID), WebCenter, Oracle Portal, Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), Oracle 11g, SugarCRM, Objective-C, C#, Spring, Core Java (J2EE), PHP
- Worked on multiple projects that involved architecting and developing core components.
- Designed ER and schema for reports using dimensions, fact, physical, logical, alias, and extension tables.
- Managed and executed a Scrum development process and procedures.
- Built PHP, Java, SOA, and Objective-C functionalities.
- Activated Salesforce functions based on customer requirements.
- Developed REST and SOAP service for consumption as well as creating SOAP service consumer agents.
- Built a strategy for identity management including SSO.
- Designed and developed a health information system that complies to HIPAA and integrates ePHI and ICD 9/10.
IT Analyst (Independent Contractor)2008 - 2010Freelance Work
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, VB.NET, Android API, Objective-C, Spring, SIP, C++, Asterisk, C#, .NET, Java
- Integrated various system designs and created a component-based architecture for the entire enterprise application.
- Developed and designed architecture-based analyses.
- Implemented object and process analyses.
- Worked on a database and storage analysis.
- Devised an external system integration analysis.
- Conducted a system-based analysis for all of the existing system in order to identify components within the application that need to be recreated and that could be converted to be deployed in a cloud.
- Designed the app and objects so that they could be a part of a service and then later could be deployed in a cloud.
- Managed a team with Scrum.
- Created functional specs.
- Developed C++ sockets for all socket-based communications.
- Built Java programs for client-side manipulation.
Senior Manager2005 - 2007Satyam Computer Services (Wipro)
Technologies: Informatica ETL, Microsoft SQL Server, VB.NET, C#, Java, JSF, BPEL, WPS, WAS, WebSphere, Core Java (J2EE)
- Managed total quality controls.
- Defined the SOA architecture and delivery process.
- Worked on WebSphere clustering, load management, parallel processing, batch processing, the Portlet API, and WebSphere global security.
Developer2003 - 2004MYDBPanel (Contract Project)
Technologies: MySQL, PHP
- Developed PHP programs to create a GUI for MySQL that's similar to phpMyAdmin.
Senior Analyst2003 - 2004Nesh Systems
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, WebSphere, Apache, PHP, C++, Core Java (J2EE), Java, VB.NET, Windows, Ubuntu
- Researched and developed an EMR (electronic medical record).
- Worked on DICOM parsing, eHealth, clinical, and hospital process management.
Research Engineer2002 - 2003NASA | Kennedy Space Center
Technologies: Math, CALPUFF, MATLAB, RMI, Flash, JSP, EJB, Java, C++, C, OpenGL
- Designed the discrete event simulator in order to simulate the integration of the models. The language used for the mathematical analysis was Java, Visual C++, and the display was done either by OpenGL, Flash, HTML, applets, and similar.
- Worked on the costing using COCOMO and SLIM.
- Maintained the code management, resource management, and time management.
- Developed the integrator to incorporate the models that are selected for simulation. The technology used for integration was VB.NET, VC++, Fortran, and C.
- Designed the front end for both the integrator and simulator using Java, Flas, OpenGL, and ASP.NET.
- Built the back end's architecture for both the integrator and simulator using LDAP, Java, and EJB.
Software Analyst2001 - 2002Hewlett-Packard (California, USA)
Technologies: Windows CE, Unix, Linux, Rational Rose, Java, C++, C
- Designed the VM parts for class loading, GUI, and networking.
- Created Java programs and applications for MIDlet, io, timer, HTPP, and RMS applications in the MIDP spec for stress, coverage, performance, and regression testing.
- Developed Java test programs using standard the Java API and used that for testing.
- Built a MIDP UI Kit to run all the applications created and to test them.
- Created the system architecture using UML diagrams (class, package, and sequence).
Senior Manager2000 - 2001Contract Work
Technologies: PHP, Microsoft SQL Server, C++, IIS, CORBA, Oracle, Apache HTTP Server, WebLogic, SNiFF+, Perl, ASP, JSP, EJB
- Designed the system using the OOAD concepts and the software design patterns methodology.
- Developed the session and Entity Beans for the EJB.
- Created JSP clients for generic analytics and package analytics.
- Designed the reengineering for the system using UML and Rational Rose.
Developer | Analyst1997 - 2000Beezier Systems
- Developed an application using JDBC, AWT, networking, the Telephone API, and the SCAI protocol.
- Implemented the database under MS Access.