Senior iOS Software Developer2020 - PRESENTLegendary Software Labs LLC
Technologies: Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), Data Encryption, Bitbucket, Atlassian Jira, iOS API, JSON, REST, Concurrent Programming, App Store Acceptance Process, Data Structures, Algorithms, Databases, iOS SDK, Git, iPad, iOS, Cloud Firestore, Core Data, Objective-C
- Rewritten CoreData stack to resolve merge conflicts from asynchronous updates.
- Created thread-safe data structures for quickly searching/sorting/updating CoreData objects from several threads while improving performance 5x.
- Implemented (Firestore) cloud based data synchronization and data encryption (AES-256) layer.
Developer2018 - 2020APPCOM
Technologies: Asymmetric Encryption, Data Encryption, Bitbucket, Atlassian Jira, Swift 5, iPad, Facebook SDK, iOS API, JSON, REST, Concurrent Programming, App Store Acceptance Process, Data Structures, Facebook API, Algorithms, Databases, PHP 7, iOS SDK, Git, Objective-C, MySQL, MariaDB, Laravel, PHP, iOS, Swift
- Developed several mobile client applications in Swift as part of a software development agency.
- Contributed to the design and implementation of server API using PHP and Laravel.
- Troubleshot and optimized based on evolving requirements.
Senior Software Developer2010 - 2018ID Fusion Software, Inc.
Technologies: Asymmetric Encryption, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), Data Encryption, Atlassian Jira, iPad, MacOS, Cocos2d-x, Memcached, Content Delivery Networks (CDN), App Store Optimization, Facebook SDK, iOS API, JSON, REST, Concurrent Programming, Functional Programming, App Store Acceptance Process, Data Structures, CocoaLumberjack, Python 3, Yii 2, Yii 1, Facebook API, Swift 3, Algorithms, Firewalls, Databases, PHP 7, iOS SDK, GitLab, Swift 4, Git, Linux, iOS, MySQL, PHP, Python, Swift, Objective-C, Xcode
- Led the iOS and macOS development—working on multiple client projects, being involved in all aspects of the software development process from project estimates, development, testing, and releasing it in the App Store.
- Worked on several mobile-calling card applications, integrating PJSIP (Voice-over-IP), a custom JSON API, payment processing, and over-the-air calling rates update.
- Developed a full desktop magnification solution in Objective-C for macOS using primarily the GPU for the magnification and image-filtering algorithms.
- Wrote the several database administration back-ends using Yii (PHP-based) and integrating them with MySQL databases.
- Performed several bottleneck assessments and server optimization—integrating content-delivery-networks (CDN), caching servers, database replication, SQL query optimization, and code reviews/updates.
- Created several Google Analytics profiles with custom reporting scripts and dashboards.
- Tracked and investigated bug reports, coordinated with the client for bug fixes, and publishing software updates.