Sr. Systems Analyst2011 - 2016Convergys
Technologies: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, jQuery, REST, JPA, Java
- Worked with the Professional Services and Solution Delivery team in the US, developing new functionalities, customizing, and delivering company products for clients.
- Co-developed a multi-channel solution using MongoDB, J2EE, and Rest that stores and maintains interactions between customers and companies, and then generates and stores customer intentions based on said interactions and configured rules.
- Worked on the creation of a demo application to be used by the sales team to demonstrate the integration between several of the company applications; used J2EE, JPA with Hibernate, PostgreSQL, and Unix scripts.
- Worked on a plugin development and configuration of a policy engine solution for several customers. Participated on all project phases. Did additional work depending on the client which included leading them through: requirements gathering, architectural design, solution design, development, unit testing, integration testing, load testing, user acceptance tests, and support.
- Led the development, configuration and delivery of a social media screening solution for several customers.
- Migrated one of the Java-based core company products from Oracle to PostgreSQL. Also helped the core team to fix several product issues.
- Contributed on the development and testing of a C# solution that automated agent processes by automatically executing actions on several legacy client applications. Worked mainly on the creation of Web Services, reporting and shell scripts.
Systems Analyst2007 - 2011Convergys
Technologies: Radian6, Avaya Dialog Designer, VoiceXML, Web Services, Core Java (J2EE)
- Worked with the R&D team responsible for innovation in the US. The main activities were creating new products and demos for potential clients.
- Participated in the creation of a solution that screens, filters, prioritizes, and assigns social media posts to real agents, using J2EE and Radian6.
- Worked on a solution that provided support to customers calling into the IVR. The solution was integrated into IVR applications and analyzed the caller experience. Depending on the result of the analysis, it requested for an agent to monitor the customer session to check and follow the caller navigation, quietly intervening, and helping when necessary.
- Created a test framework to exercise and test the IVR specs for a given IVR application. Ensured that it followed all the required specifications and pointing out any failures. It was used to validate VoiceXML, dynamically-generated by the solutions.
Systems Analyst2004 - 2007Convergys
Technologies: EJB, Reflection, JSP, Apache Struts, Core Java (J2EE)
- Worked with the local professional services team (Brazil), focused on customizing companies' customer service management and order management solutions.
- Worked on a customization of the CSM/OM system for Brasil Telecom (now owned by Oi, a telecommunications company).
- Worked on a pilot project for a product extension and customization for J2 Global Systems using Enterprise Java Beans, Reflection, and Struts.
Systems Analyst2002 - 2004Promon Tecnologia
Technologies: Web Content Management, EDM, MQSeries, Delphi, C, Java
- Worked as a Java developer for the desktop and web, and as a C developer and with Electronic Document Management, including WCM (Web Content Management). Participated in projects, proof of concepts, and helped in creating business proposals.
- Created a billing system for Mitsubishi Bank using Java, MQSeries, C, and Delphi.
- Developed the corporate portal for the Promon Group, using EDM Documentum and WCM.
- Created a solution for a proof of concept to be presented to ABN/Amro Bank. The client chose our company to deliver the solution.
DBA and Systems Analyst - Intern2000 - 2001Futuro SA
Technologies: C, Java, IBM DB2
- Worked as Java/C analyst and programmer and also administered to the DB2 database used by the company.
- Created a program that automated the daily read/update process of publicly available financial data into the DB. The operations included on-line queries, transference of files through the internet and file compression/decompression.
- Developed a financial analytics tool in C. It was basically a mathematical analysis tool, that when given a fund would make an educated guess on what investments that fund was composed off. The output of such tool was stored in the database and presented to paying customers through the company's web site.