- Technical Consultant/ArchitectSPAR Solutions2011 - PRESENT
Technologies: Salesforce, Spring, Maven, Hibernate, Java, J2EE
- Became a certified Salesforce.com Administrator (2012).
- Served as lead architect and developer on complex Salesforce.com APEX Trigger implementation for Terrapinn (2012).
- Served as lead developer for KANA SEM web service implementation to enable AJAX triggered email services (2012).
- Served as lead developer for a KANA CRM customization for Sprint (2012).
- Served as Technical Architect to develop a Cloud Server Optimization Tool, which is a J2EE, Spring based webapp that integrates with Open ID SSO (2011).
- Developed Android application for the above Cloud Server Optimization Tool to enable users to administrators their cloud environments on the go (2011).
- Served as Technical Architect to develop a Resource Management Tool, which is a J2EE, Spring based webapp that integrates with Open ID SSO (2011).
- Implemented a production trigger project on Salesforce.com for a large European based company (2011).
- Led our team of six developers on a CRM Quality Scoring AppExchange project for the Salesforce.com platform (2011).
- Integrated a customized jQuery based UI for the Author tab in KANA IQ for Waste Management (2011).
- Worked on the Carlson Response 9.1 to 10r5 Response upgrade with encryption (2011).
- Developed on the SEM platform, which is built on top of Wavemaker for the US Postal Service (2011).
- CEO/FounderRedLeaf Software2010 - PRESENT
Technologies: iOS, Objective C
- Launched this software company specializing in mobile software to enterprise (M2E) applications after the success of iCheckbook, a checkbook based application for iOS devices (iPhones, iPod Touches & iPads) with over 70,000 users.
- Application Development Manager, Senior DeveloperLocalEdge (formerly The Talking Phone Book)2007 - 2010
Technologies: Java, J2EE, Maven, Hibernate, Spring, iOS
- Led our development team to produce numerous web services to support the creation and management of all of our LocalEdge products.
- Designed and implemented our Single Sign On (SSO) solution using Central Authentication Service (CAS).
- Architected and developed http://skunkpost.com, a local news site for the Buffalo area.
- Designed and developed the TimesUnion.com News iPhone application which became available in Apple's App Store in the Spring of 2009.
- Architected an internal framework built on top of Java, J2EE, Oracle APIs, the Spring framework, and many open source projects.
- Contributed to the Hearst Newspaper iPad application that is projected to support the main future revenue stream for the division.
- Senior Analyst Business SystemsHSBC Bank NA2004 - 2007
Technologies: Java, J2EE
- Extended an existing web application to process pre-approved customers for a private label credit card.
- Lead an Offshore development team in designing and developing new functionality for a credit card internet application to provide the flexibility to offer private label credit cards connected to a Master Card or Visa.
- Provided on-call support for a suite of web applications enabling customers to apply for a credit card, make online purchases, and manage their accounts.
- Migrated a number of Servlet based web functions to the IBM Portal infrastructure and the J2EE Portal paradigm.
- Led many projects with multiple technical requirements utilizing both onshore and offshore developers to ensure a successful project implementation.