CEO, Founder, Technical Architect, and Developer2010 - PRESENTRedLeaf Software
Technologies: Visualforce, Apex, Salesforce, Objective-C, iOS
- Launched this software company specializing in mobile software to enterprise (M2E) applications after the success of iCheckbook, a checkbook-based application for iOS devices (iPhones, iPod Touches, and iPads) with over 70k users.
Lead Technical Architect2013 - 2016ServiceMax
Technologies: Django, Python, Twilio, Android, Visualforce, Apex, Salesforce
- Serve as lead enterprise technical architect to mentor a team of technical architects and developers in designing best-in-class solutions on Salesforce.com using ServiceMax managed package and mobile solutions.
- Led the design and development of custom mobile and web applications.
- Reviewed fellow technical architects' designs and provided feedback to ensure that best practices were always being considered.
- Defined the change audit process to actively monitor SFDC metadata during project implementation. Developed a supporting application called Watchman to dramatically reduce project time and costs.
- Brought automated testing to ServiceMax PS, improving customer engagement and project implementations.
Technical Consultant and Architect2011 - 2013SPAR Solutions
Technologies: Jakarta EE, Java, Hibernate, Maven, Spring, Salesforce
- Became a certified Salesforce.com Administrator (2012).
- Served as lead architect and developer on complex Salesforce.com APEX trigger implementation for Terrapinn (2012).
- Served as lead developer for KANA SEM web service implementation to enable AJAX triggered email services (2012).
- Served as lead developer for a KANA CRM customization for Sprint (2012).
- Served as technical architect to develop a cloud server optimization tool, which is a J2EE and Spring-based web app that integrates with Open ID SSO (2011).
- Developed an Android application for the aforementioned cloud server optimization tool to enable users to administrate their cloud environments on the go (2011).
- Served as technical architect to develop a resource management tool, which is a J2EE and Spring-based web app that integrates with Open ID SSO (2011).
- Implemented a production trigger project on Salesforce.com for a large European company (2011).
- Led our team of six developers on a CRM quality scoring AppExchange project for the Salesforce.com platform (2011).
- Integrated a customized jQuery-based UI for the author tab in KANA IQ for waste management (2011).
- Worked on the Carlson Response 9.1 to 10r5 Response upgrade with encryption (2011).
- Developed on the SEM platform, which is built on top of Wavemaker for the US Postal Service (2011).
Application Development Manager and Senior Developer2007 - 2010LocalEdge (formerly The Talking Phone Book)
Technologies: iOS, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Jakarta EE, Java
- Led our development team to produce numerous web services to support the creation and management of all of our LocalEdge products.
- Designed and implemented our single sign-on (SSO) solution using a central authentication service (CAS).
- Architected and developed http://skunkpost.com, a local news site for the Buffalo area.
- Designed and developed the TimesUnion.com news application for iPhone which became available in Apple's App Store in the spring of 2009.
- Architected an internal framework built on top of Java, J2EE, Oracle APIs, the Spring framework, and many open source projects.
- Contributed to the Hearst Newspaper iPad application that is projected to support the main future revenue stream for the division.
Senior Analyst Business Systems2004 - 2007HSBC Bank NA
Technologies: Jakarta EE, Java
- Extended an existing web application to process pre-approved customers for a private label credit card.
- Led an Offshore development team in designing and developing new functionality for a credit card internet application to provide the flexibility to offer private-label credit cards connected to a Master Card or Visa.
- Provided on-call support for a suite of web applications enabling customers to apply for a credit card, make online purchases, and manage their accounts.
- Migrated a number of Servlet-based web functions to the IBM portal infrastructure and the J2EE portal paradigm.
- Led many projects with multiple technical requirements utilizing both onshore and offshore developers to ensure a successful project implementation.